What's new

Nearly three months

TP 72

Achiever
After nearly three months fag free this is my wife’s and my vaping line up, possibly with more additions at a later date.

Attachments

• 9A38F281-1D47-42DE-8BA3-1277E4D59DDA.jpeg
    9A38F281-1D47-42DE-8BA3-1277E4D59DDA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Congrats but you're gonna need far more stuff in the future ;)

Well done on the 3 Months, it's a great feeling when you reach certain milestones. I reached my 18 Months on the 9th September which when i first quit would of thought it impossible. You stick with it and Good Luck.

Well done on the 3 Months, it's a great feeling when you reach certain milestones. I reached my 18 Months on the 9th September which when i first quit would of thought it impossible. You stick with it and Good Luck.
Well done you, it is an achievement especially if you’ve been smoking for many years.

Well done you, it is an achievement especially if you’ve been smoking for many years.

I smoked for 47 Years and in the end i was smoking 60+ a day, I had Heart Failure and Pneumonia plus some other Infection back in March 2020 and knew i had to stop to aid my Recovery. Joined POTV on the 23rd March and not looked back. Great thing about POTV is the Fantastic Support and knowing that others have gone through the same or similar situations.

Sounds like you’ve been through a lot, my wife’s had health issues she had to give up smoking and I thought I’d better try so we both went on the vape.

Stick with Vaping mate, i now feel a lot Healthier and can now taste my food. I am not Anti-Smoker BTW, if people want to smoke Good Luck to them, I still have Ashtrays in my house as some of my Friends still smoke and do smoke sometimes. I also have Friends who smoke who don't do it in my House because they say they don't feel right. I never stop them though so their choice.

Congratulations. 3 months is a great achievement.

I found the best thing was turning vaping in to a hobby building my own coils, wire and making my own juice takes your mind off cravings, gives you something new todo and eventually saves money.

you’ll eventually start saving money once you go through the shinyitus phase. However the shinyitus phase can last between 1 month and 25 years.

Back
Top Bottom