What's new

Naturally extracted Tobacco Wattage ?

TimJ147

Initiate
Hi, I have been vaping NETs recently and have made a couple of threads on this forum. After a fair amount of research on the web I can not find anyone who vapes them at higher wattage like myself .

The general consensus is that higher wattage ruins the taste of nets. Is there anyone about that also vapes nets at higher wattage and is there a reason not to vape them at a higher wattage of around 50w ?

If I was to try a mtl setup on my rta what would be the highest wattage setup to aim for ?

Any help is much appreciated as I have been struggling to find much info on this.

There is no right or wrong answer here. Do whatever works for you. You will always get people that think they are connoisseurs and 'know' how things 'should' be done. For MTL though I usually vape between 12 to 15 watts. That suits me but others may be different. My advice would be that experimentation is the key.

I agree with rew. I have nets in my e liquid rotation but only vape them at lower wattage because I find that lower wattage does not gunk the coils up so quickly. But its up to the user to find out what works for them.

The highest ohm coils I have at home are 0.5 . So I am building a single coil setup to try on the troll x rta. Hopefully see for myself what its like at a slightly lower wattage. Thanks for the replies.

The highest ohm coils I have at home are 0.5 . So I am building a single coil setup to try on the troll x rta. Hopefully see for myself what its like at a slightly lower wattage. Thanks for the replies.

Let us know how you get on.

NETs traditionally were 50/50 liquids which is more mtl territory than dtl but they are now available in 70/30 and there must be people out there who are dtl vaping them. 50w sounds pretty high to me but it is the flavour that is all important, what is it like at 50w?

Your idea to try a build on your rta is a good one and have a look at a coil wrap calculator and play around with the settings.

The flavour is nice at 50 watts and maybe even better than at a lower wattage.
I have been vaping the single 0.5 ohm coil this morning on my Troll x at 30 watts.
Its a nice vape but my juice is all 1.5mg nicotine for the higher wattage setups.
Flavour is more or less the same with the air flow slightly more restricted.
I think a slightly higher nicotine level at 30 watts would be spot on and not drink so much juice.

Watts in not important when you vaping any natural flavours. The most important is heat flux. It should be in range 0.15-0.17W/mm2. Yep. It's low. Also it'a worth to minimise presence of cotton near coil.

Got some Simply Leaf (Juice Cabin) Fire Cured Tobacco in my Mad Hatter Dripper running at 60w and it's very nice.

Not sure how watts can be unimportant with any coil whatever the juice. No expert on heat flux but doesn't it just give you a cooler (lower watts) or warmer (higher watts) vape

Back
Top Bottom