What's new

Nasty juice

Badayuni

Postman
What are your thoughts on nasty juice?

Does anyone know what flavours you can get in the uk without mint or menthol?

My thoughts are it's nasty and fucks up your coils by the time you finished a ML of the stuff so as much as it tastes nice it costs you more than the juice is worth in coils or cotton and I wouldn't vape it for free!

I tried some tobacco silver. Man is it sweet. Sooooooo sweet. I also tried some fruity menthol number when I first started vaping. Awful. I never tried any more after those 2.

The liquid is nothing special flavor-wise and it gunks up your coils quite quickly.

My favourite juice in the last 2 or 3 years has been fat boy. Followed wed by cush man. Both mango but very different:the former is like a very very sweet mango soda, the latter is an overripe mango juice. Both with a lot of sugar and just a bit of cooling. The sweeteners are a problem if you don't use rebuildables as they gunk up your coil very quickly.
Another couple I like are slow blow and the bronze tobacco

I bought some at expo a couple of years back. Tasted great but gunked up coils like nobodies business as everyone else has already said... won’t touch the stuff anymore.

Fat boy is awesome, best mango out there along with cryo mango

If you can get someone to mix some for you. My vape store just made a new juice I really really like!!!! They were having a hard time naming it actually and I named it for them lol but it's made with
Blood Orange
some strawberry
And a little bit of banana
And a little sweetener not a whole lot just enough to sweeten it a bit.

Wow that's an awesome vape!!!

Peeps at work vape this stuff, then come running to me asking why their coils only last a couple of days when mine last a month or more...

I build my own so coils aren’t a problem
Cryo mango is better though if you enjoy brain freezes like I do

Back
Top Bottom