What's new

Mystery menthol Juice

beeds

Initiate
Please could someone tell me who makes this juice i love it and nothing else comes close ..

beeds it might help if you say where you got it from (don't know why I didn't suggest that earlier-doh!)

Hmm...you might be out of luck unless you download their catalogue. Won't let me click a link anywhere on the site. I reckon this is the 'standard' juice they use to fill pre-filled carts and stuff. If it is then you might get a match elsewhere but it'll be hard to find it. Sorry I feel like I've teased you now. :oops:

I got the juice from electronic cigarette uk with a Twist kit it's 16mg ,
i'm not impressed with there customer service and rather spend my hard earned elsewhere ...

Hmm just checked out their site and can see why you didn't get on with them, they seem to have very water tight terms and condition about warranty, ie they refuse to acknowledge them and by accepting their terms you have waived all rights to returns. I'm no legal expert but that sounds decidedly dubious! There is no info on their liquid anywhere either other than strength and flavour. Tbh with that all in mind I'd stay well clear too. Not much help when trying to find a new supplier for your mystery juice. Might be time to find a new menthol juice. I'm no expert on that particular juice and I mix my own but if you search the forum I'm pretty sure there are some great menthol recommendations around here somewhere :)

Having said all that, they say on the product pages that they do have a 28 day return policy which is totally different to their blurb in the terms section. Mind you the picture of their juice is different to the picture you have posted so it might be a different company with a similar name. Can you pm me a link to the company as I wouldn't want to tarnish a good company :)

Back
Top Bottom