What's new

My svd has died!

You cruel insensitive bastards!! Nobody consoled me when I mentioned mine died :17: Well @breakbystealth as mentioned I have mine in the give away section, just add your name if you are interested.

Screwfix/toolstation do mix packs of o rings got me out the cack many times at work

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks guys, once I get on my laptop I will hit the thanks button but on the app at the mo and thanks u8myufo. I have pulled the firing pin up and its come straight out so think mine's a little more broken than I first thought. Not sure it it can be repaired to be fair.

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Thanks guys, once I get on my laptop I will hit the thanks button but on the app at the mo and thanks @u8myufo. I have pulled the firing pin up and its come straight out so think mine's a little more broken than I first thought. Not sure it it can be repaired to be fair.

Thats a bummer, the solder joint on my top pin broke eventually as I had pulled it out three or four times trying to sort it all out. It should be possible to get it soldered again if you know someone with the kit to do it, the positive wire needs clamping in something solid so you have two hands free to solder the joint back together.

Last edited:
I thinking of buying some helping hands and a soldering iron etc so may have a crack at it but I'm a soldering virgin so not gonna get my hopes up

Back
Top Bottom