What's new

My new Toy

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Ordered on Thursday from Health cabin, confirmation sent Friday that it was shipped and DHL got to me on Monday, I am very impressed with the delivery considering I sent something by Royal Snail last week and its still not got to someone in UK!!

Will check it against my Provari for accuracy and let you all know later, the cost £26 and its very shiny

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353349085.096002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1353349085.096002.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 103
Ohm reading is within 0.1 of my Provari so quite pleased with that, it is in a 2 piece tube section so can go for a smaller battery, but just fitted a senybor 2400mah and it fitted very well.

Will also do VW but not used to variable wattage so not sure of sweet spot on the VW setting, any advice would not go a miss.

Quality wise on a par with the early LT not sure on later LT's had never had one, the OLED screen looks very nice but the boarder around is quite large so distracts a bit from the screen, menu is good as little left button for 3 secs tells me my battery power, little right button for 3 secs tells me my atomiser resistance, hold both together to alternate between voltage and wattage, pressing left or right button increase and decrease the volts or watts, buttons feel nice but have a feeling they may get prone to sticking, as I said the quality is not the best but for £26 I am more than happy, postage option was £13 but bought two and split the costs with Brotherjava so it cost me £32 and it shipped Friday received Monday is fantastic, also bought 4 nova tubes at 0.99p.

Overall first impression good but wouldn't fancy dropping it, unlike my Provari which I constantly drop obviously not on purpose and it takes all knocks, imagine the first time I drop this from a height it will be game over!

But for anyone wanting to try VV or VW Vaping I see it as a great introduction, see if you like it then step up to a sturdier mod.

I want to get one of these for the OH you just sold me!

And about the nova tube, bloody insane that RM cant get a lil package not very far :P I could have drove to you quicker!

And about the nova tube, bloody insane that RM cant get a lil package not very far :P I could have drove to you quicker!

You tight cow, you have a Provari and he gets this....pleaseeee!
Lol

You tight cow, you have a Provari and he gets this....pleaseeee!
Lol

The poor man doesnt even know the difference between an atomizer and a cartomizer :P He doesnt DESERVE class and luxury :P

wow does mark sell OHs too now? Well I guess theses new toys aren't cheap and we all need the pennies. Golden rule-always have a back up, can I order a spare OH incase the old one goes wrong :D
ill stop now, I know you're not well but I couldn't resist!

Back
Top Bottom