What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My mod won't turn on :''(

The brown ones have had more use

I stopped using the green ones untill I figure out how to get them re-warped so they have been safely sitting the my cabinet, so I thought I. Would try them just to see if my others were the problem

Please let me know if there are any other pics that might help

IMG_20180425_165232.jpg
IMG_20180425_165232.jpg
IMG_20180425_164929.jpg
IMG_20180425_165232.jpg
IMG_20180425_164929.jpg
IMG_20180425_164840.jpg

Ok so I was trying what you said nothing happened and then I set it on my shelf battery door down and it came on so after a couple more times doing this it keep working. So it seems just putting the batteries in normally puts them in to far and they need to be bumped out a bit?

I guess this is manageable since after its closed up they shouldn't get moved.

Hi @Recon
where did you buy from? was it uk or china.
my original kaos after about 2 months would switch on then flash and turn off.
it was the first time Steve at SR Vapes had heard of a kaos playing up so i took a video of it and within 5 minutes i got a reply to send it back as it was defo faulty and it was replace with a new one.
also if it is 5 months old you may still have a chance but if its even 1 day over 6 months then you might be out of luck as a lot of places only give 6 months. some will try and fob you off as well so it all depends where it was bought.

It isn't down to chance it's down to the law. The law says that in the first six months the shop is responsible for faults as it is up to them to prove that it didn't have a manufacturing fault when sold. They are bound by law to offer a repair, replacement or when neither of those is possible a refund. After the first six months it is up to the manufacturer.

It isn't down to chance it's down to the law. The law says that in the first six months the shop is responsible for faults as it is up to them to prove that it didn't have a manufacturing fault when sold. They are bound by law to offer a repair, replacement or when neither of those is possible a refund. After the first six months it is up to the manufacturer.
No it's down to chance as there are a lot out there that will fob the person off and say contact manufacturer. As. Said it would know who it was bought from but he's not replied to my post except a blank quote.

Sometimes it's not the fact there's a law there, the problem is enforcing them. It's good to know your rights, but doesn't mean you won't end up in an argument about it unfortunately

Sry didn't mean to post multiplies
Ok both sets of batteries need rewrapping there is tears in at least 3 of them so go buy 4 or more new wraps. leave the wraps on that are damaged and push each battery into the new sleeve so they have an equal amount left over at each end. now set the hairdryer to max heat and pretend you are drying your batteries. The wraps will rewrap your batteries and the extra width of having 2 wraps on each battery may sort out the issue you are having

Torchy has them on ebay, cheap as chips. Mine came next day I think.
You can reuse the white, circular, positive insulators when you rewrap!

Back
Top Bottom