What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My first dripping experience.......

Rexer

Postman
I felt the need to tell you all about my first day with a dripper.

I kept meaning to have a go at it but was too stuck on clearo's and my RSST, the RSST was really not doing it for me for what ever reason and quite frankly i couldnt be arsed wasting any more juice on it trying to get it right.

Then i saw a thread on dripping and the IGO-L was mentioned so being a little pissed thought it was a good time to go online and buy one, along came vape-it (i have no affiliation with them by the way) and for around £12 they threw in a free drip tip so i ordered away.....

Just over 24 hours later the IGO dropped on my door step, barely awake i decided that it was a good time to have a crack at setting this up.

10 minutes later i was amazingly vaping away on it. This thing was a doddle to set up and has been working away flawlessly for the last 8 hours or so, this includes 5 flavour changes.

Im currently using some 50/50 capachino (spelling) 18mg and i love it more than not getting kicked in the bollocks.....

Looks good on the Evic. cant believe something this simple works so well.

Now thinking of selling the RSST and all the stainless mesh that i bought....

current setting is 2mm silica, 5 wraps of .17 kanthal (says .20 but i checked it on the micro and its defo .17), running at about 7 watts. coil is 1.9ohm

Perfect vaping if you ask me

Last edited:
Indeed it took me a while to try dripping, having being a genny guy for so long, now all I use is drippers, well at home ;)

funnily enough, my experience of dripping has been limited to a few minutes on a AGI in dripper mode, and felt it was too much faff for me. But just purchase an IGO-F, and using it as a dripper due to the stupid wick hole sizes, and it has taken my love for Manabush, and turned it into sheer and unadulterated infatuation.

Still lots of faff, but definately has its place in my armoury :D

I got a dra xl 22mm holds about 20 good drops so not to much faff, found the smaller ones abit :)

I've recently been converted to dripping too. I bought a octopus that was on offer for silly money (less than a fiver) so thought what the hell. over the last 2 days I have tried every juice I have (17 different flavours) in it. And been experimenting with all combinations of wicks,mesh,dual coils and hybrid.

I can see myself starting quite a collection of drippers, already got my eye on 3 others.

Only drawback is there not very outdoor friendly.

I've recently been converted to dripping too. I bought a octopus that was on offer for silly money (less than a fiver) so thought what the hell. over the last 2 days I have tried every juice I have (17 different flavours) in it. And been experimenting with all combinations of wicks,mesh,dual coils and hybrid.

I can see myself starting quite a collection of drippers, already got my eye on 3 others.

Only drawback is there not very outdoor friendly.

Get an Innokin Ucan, and u have great dispenser that hold 8ml of liquid for out and about dripping;)

I love dripping and I find that It doesn't matter what dripper you use as long as you have a well built coil,
you should try a 1.0 ohm coil on a mech mod, that will give you intense flavour and vapour

Rexer - well done for rebuilding the iGo-L - Its a great dripper.

You got some great posts above. i would def agree get the ohms down a bit. Using 0.20 or better 0.25mm kanthal, that should get you in the sub 1.3 - 1.5 ohm area.

Did you try a figure of eight wick? or my last setup is with 3 loops on 2mm silica.

Re dripping outside - easy:
1) Hold mod in your left hand, and slide the bottle in the crook of the little finger to hold the cap securely
2) Using your right hand, push up on the bottle and unscrew it while still holding the cap.
3) Palm the capless bottle in your right hand and use your thumb and forefinger to remove iGo-L cap/driptip.
4) Load up with drops of juice.
5) Reverse the procedure.

Oh and of course if you are kack-handed then just find a table!!!!! :D

Cheers
T

dripping for me is the way forward and I find that they go a good time without having to be refilled for me anyway. I now have 3 drippers but have another on its way soon. I also have the UD AGI which is currently in geni mode and tbh cant see me changing it as the other drippers I have do the do. At the moment I am dripping only and tbh loving it

Could anyone tell me how many drops I should be putting in the 306 off here please? Only seem to be getting 2 good tokes off it.

Back
Top Bottom