What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My choice of e-cic as a newbie vaper, but 40 years of tobacco smoke.

6027david

Postman
Very new to this guilty pleasure. Been a confirmed and heavy smoker for over 40 years, the last 20 or so I have smoked Golden Virginia roll-ups. A heart attack 4 years ago prompted me for the need to give up tobacco and tried the devices advertised in the press that look like normal cigarettes, make wild promises about what a revolution they are and yet fail to deliver on performance. I gave up with these after a very short trial, as, quite frankly, they are useless. it has taken me 2 years to try again and only because I had seen people with these very strange and futuristic devices in their mouths, apparently smoking! Did a bit of research on the web about these devices and found the choice to be mind boggling! Having had a previous failure with vaping, I did not want to commit too much money to a device that may not work for me, however I was also minded that you get what you pay for. Bottom line is, this is my first weekend of vaping and the rolling tin and half a pack of Golden Virginia are in the bin. I will never go back to tobacco smoking. The device I have purchased is the EGO-CE4 KIT which is available from www.really-ecigarette.com I have found this to be great value for money as a starter kit, it is very easy to load with liquid, it is also very simple to use. it has a good balanced feel and the charge in the battery lasts ages, as does the load of 1.6ml of e-liquid. there is no messing about with cartridges, you put the liquid straight into the chamber of the clearomiser. Bye-bye cicarettes, I love this device! Hope someone out there is helped by my post.

Very new to this guilty pleasure. Been a confirmed and heavy smoker for over 40 years, the last 20 or so I have smoked Golden Virginia roll-ups. A heart attack 4 years ago prompted me for the need to give up tobacco and tried the devices advertised in the press that look like normal cigarettes, make wild promises about what a revolution they are and yet fail to deliver on performance. I gave up with these after a very short trial, as, quite frankly, they are useless. it has taken me 2 years to try again and only because I had seen people with these very strange and futuristic devices in their mouths, apparently smoking! Did a bit of research on the web about these devices and found the choice to be mind boggling! Having had a previous failure with vaping, I did not want to commit too much money to a device that may not work for me, however I was also minded that you get what you pay for. Bottom line is, this is my first weekend of vaping and the rolling tin and half a pack of Golden Virginia are in the bin. I will never go back to tobacco smoking. The device I have purchased is the EGO-CE4 KIT which is available from www.really-ecigarette.com I have found this to be great value for money as a starter kit, it is very easy to load with liquid, it is also very simple to use. it has a good balanced feel and the charge in the battery lasts ages, as does the load of 1.6ml of e-liquid. there is no messing about with cartridges, you put the liquid straight into the chamber of the clearomiser. Bye-bye cicarettes, I love this device! Hope someone out there is helped by my post.
Amen... I too tried the shitty nicolites last year and failed miserably.. bought an Vgo-t with ce4 5 weeks ago and not looked back.. great started kit. Got Vamo V2 on way.. well done for binning the stinkies..

Well done on giving up the rollies and the ego's are a great starter kit for beginners!! Many like me, move on to other larger devices for use at home but still use the evo's outdoors because they fit neatly in a pocket.

Well done on giving up the rollies and the ego's are a great starter kit for beginners!! Many like me, move on to other larger devices for use at home but still use the evo's outdoors because they fit neatly in a pocket.

Couldn't agree more, Ego's for work and Siegeli Z max for home Keep it up M8

nah ...brandish your 18650 mods with pride people .my ego is only for emergencies now .its getting dusty in my vape rack

well done on kicking the roll ups too by the way @6027david

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom