What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

muji vs labo

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
Is anyone still bothered in the slightest?

5 tanks later...

IMG_20211019_102122853~2.jpg

Muji left, Labo right.

Muji seems to have collapsed/contracted a shade. A small amount of discolouration in the middle of the coil but no noticeable dry or burnt hits. Working fine.

Labo has kept shape better, seems to be gurgling a little occasionally. The very sporadic hint of cotton taste gone. Working fine.

Both are obviously subject to differences in my installation. I tried to be at least slightly consistent but it's not like I used anything more than eyeball v1.0 for measuring.

Muji or Labo for the win, splitting hairs mesh wise, mtl is probably a different matter, I'd go with Labo, less dense and more like a processed cotton.

In all honesty, I think it's splitting hairs for MTL too - it's closer than I was initially expecting.

But as far as splitting hairs goes - vape branded cotton isn't even in the same salon.

There's a couple more things I want to compare with them for me so I'll probably post that too.

In all honesty, I think it's splitting hairs for MTL too - it's closer than I was initially expecting.

But as far as splitting hairs goes - vape branded cotton isn't even in the same salon.

There's a couple more things I want to compare with them for me so I'll probably post that too.

That’s a bold statement but in my honest opinion spot on muji/labo is definitely better v wicking/ cost / taste and durability

That’s a bold statement but in my honest opinion spot on muji/labo is definitely better v wicking/ cost / taste and durability

I can add "for me" if it makes it less edgy? ;)

I've obviously not used them all, in fact only a small selection, but there was always 'something" to dislike. There's just far less to dislike about muji and labo.

Unrelated - as I said, I'd like to try them next in something a bit more demanding. I don't have any pairs of DTL tanks or rdas though so it's not going to be side by side. I'll take pics though and decide whether there's anything worth posting about as and when.

Muji seems to have collapsed/contracted a shade

interesting, i’ve found this too. it’s not been causing dry dunts, but i feared it would have if i left it longer.

for this reason, i now recommend labo puffs.

interesting, i’ve found this too. it’s not been causing dry dunts, but i feared it would have if i left it longer.

for this reason, i now recommend labo puffs.
Due to the cost of labbo i wick my main decks weekly tbh so I’ve never got that far.

more of a very specific slightly burning metallic taste, than a dry hit. wire exposed by the cotton shrinking, i think.

Due to the cost of labbo i wick my main decks weekly tbh so I’ve never got that far.

aye, i’m not sure long this muji wick had been in. maybe a week when i noticed it? but i can go with the labo for weeks sometimes, especially with unflavoured liquid, and it never happens. i never rewick coils, always just stick a new one in so i’ll usually try and go as long as i can.

maybe it could be prevented by wicking a bit tighter with the muji, but for me it’s a significant negative point. it will definitely be labo now when i need more cotton.

Back
Top Bottom