What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Muji cotton vs koh gen do

Carl01924

Postman
I've been looking to purchase some jap cotton as my free sample is about to run out, I originally looked at koh gen do, it appears they don't deliver to the UK, as ordering direct looked like the cheapest option, so looked on eBay etc, and noticed muji is so much cheaper, does anyone have experience of of both, is there any discernible difference apart from price?

Thanks in advance.

StealthVape you can add 3 free sheets to your order, I'm going to give these a try 200 sheets £5.26 delivered

I've wondered what's the difference between koh gen do and muji also. I'm happy enough with the muji stuff though. I got some originally from stealthvape, 3 pieces with an order. Nice offer if you're ordering from there anyway, but to be honest if you just want the cotton get it here: MUJI Online - MUJI Shopping

Honestly, you get loads, like 100 sheets or more! and it's £4.95 delivered. They look white in the pic, but they're more a yellowy colour, unbleached.

I've wondered what's the difference between koh gen do and muji also. I'm happy enough with the muji stuff though. I got some originally from stealthvape, 3 pieces with an order. Nice offer if you're ordering from there anyway, but to be honest if you just want the cotton get it here: MUJI Online - MUJI Shopping

Honestly, you get loads, like 100 sheets or more! and it's £4.95 delivered. They look white in the pic, but they're more a yellowy colour, unbleached.

I've just watched a video on Muji, apparently its 4 ply, meaning you can get about 16 wicks per sheet, and at £5 for 80 sheets, thats a lot of wicks.

I've just watched a video on Muji, apparently its 4 ply, meaning you can get about 16 wicks per sheet, and at £5 for 80 sheets, thats a lot of wicks.
Yeah, I got mine at the start of January and am on the third sheet, and that's only coz I've been liberal with changing the wicks often. Now I'm leaving the wicks in longer so will use less. They'll last ages!

These days I usually cut about 1cm strip off, then tear the outer hard edge parts away on both sides and then use only the fluffy part in the middle. I don't care if I waste some.

Back
Top Bottom