What's new

MTL Tank Recomendations

I've got both and the mini is just as good as the 24mm. Easy to coil and wick and flavour's first class. Personally, I think the mini looks better than the 24mm version as the top cap is entirely made from SS. And it fits the Pico perfectly.
Agree. I think ZT said the same that the mini is a shade better on flavour.
The hastur mini and berserker mini seem to be the tanks in rotation here.
Such top draw flavour for a pretty standard price.

The 22mm Siren 2 is also very good.

It is indeed, with a caveat though: You need thick wires or must be happy to space your coils, as two of the three in-line air holes will otherwise hit your wick, not your coil :) It's IMHO a great tank for loose MTL, for tight MTL it feels a bit mushy. But that's just me.

Agree. I think ZT said the same that the mini is a shade better on flavour.
The hastur mini and berserker mini seem to be the tanks in rotation here.
Such top draw flavour for a pretty standard price.
Yeah defnitely thinking one of these with the price

Anyone used the Savor MTL by 3CVape? Good reviews, similar price to the Berserker mini and Hastur Mini. I think it has a changeable post for restricted DTL as well.

Anyone used the Savor MTL by 3CVape? Good reviews, similar price to the Berserker mini and Hastur Mini. I think it has a changeable post for restricted DTL as well.

Really good tank, bad airflow imo. I thought it was disappointing as a MTL tank, that huge space under the coil being narrowed down by a hole doesn't really work, it gives it a really strange feeling draw.

Mrs kid ordered me another black hastur mtl mini for the esquare last night,
She said even she's noticed it's the only tank I seem to pick up lately.

Really good tank, bad airflow imo. I thought it was disappointing as a MTL tank, that huge space under the coil being narrowed down by a hole doesn't really work, it gives it a really strange feeling draw.
Cheers @Simon G looks quite smart but definitely after a decent MTL draw so Berserker or Hastur mini I think i'll go for

Mrs kid ordered me another black hastur mtl mini for the esquare last night,
She said even she's noticed it's the only tank I seem to pick up lately.
Nice one, I think I'm going to take the plunge for the Hastur mini

Cheers for all the recomendations [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom