Vape Superstore
What's new

Mtl ,simple set up

Chilly

Postman
I'm looking for an mtl mod for my son,nothing expensive, can be internal batts, the main thing is the tank.
It's got to be a one batt mod, (internal or separate)mtl ,refillable and easy to change stock coils.
Budget is £40 UK.
He will be vaping at between 6mg and 10mg nic.

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
Smoore
Both look good, he's just got a driving job and it pays shite, I will be buying the mod for him, I think its pen style mod he will want.
I just don't want him going the shit way with crappy pen style stuff you get on the high street

AcmeFog
Have u thought of a pod system the aspire nautilus aio is good i been enjoying mine and there a few different types of coils that fit it

Innokin
If I couldn't be bothered with a rebuildable, I'd exclusively use the Innokin Endura coils for a reasonably tight MTL vape with decent flavour. I picked up the older, larger, pre TPD T22 tank as a backup when they were super cheap and was impressed... not so impressed that I'd stop using rebuildables but still the best I've found in that format.
I'm not saying you should buy this from Amazon but they sell the whole kit for less than £20 here or here. It's the sort of thing you'll find in most vape shops so shouldn't be hard to give it a try before you buy.

Back
Top Bottom