What's new

MTL questions

Badayuni

Postman
I've decided to move to mtl vaping.

What is the best mtl kit?

What is the best mtl tank?

What is the highest vg you can use in an mtl tank?

Thanks so much

The first two questions are impossible to answer as it's down to your individual preference as to how loose or tight you like your draw. As to liquid ratio's 50/50 is the accepted norm for MTL but personally I prefer 60/40, again preference dictates. I don't think there are any shortcuts to working all this out and fine-tuning to get to where you want to be.

The first two questions are impossible to answer as it's down to your individual preference as to how loose or tight you like your draw. As to liquid ratio's 50/50 is the accepted norm for MTL but personally I prefer 60/40, again preference dictates. I don't think there are any shortcuts to working all this out and fine-tuning to get to where you want to be.

Hey john thanks for the reply. Because I'm moving to mtl from dtl. I'll prefer a looser drawer and defo less throat hit.

Can you use 70 30 in an mtl tank?

It seems the zlide is well recommended any experience using that?

To be honest, I prefer a tight draw so I'm not too sure what's at the other end of the scale. Maybe you'd have been better seeking help in the MTL section where more people would have picked up on this post :D Anything's possible on the ratio front, wicking will dictate how easily the liquid gets drawn in but 70/30 might be borderline dry hits. I've always built my own coils and wicked and I think the zlide is prebuilt coils, again, not my area. Good luck and I hope you find your happy place.

If you're using stock coils then Innokin Zlide or Zenith are probably your best bet. Although Aspire are releasing the Nautilus GT soon. Might be worth checking that out. Like John, I mainly use rebuildables, but am trying out a few AIO kits at the moment. Geekvape Aegis Boost might suit you if you want to go down that route.

@Badayuni you’d be as well to just get some 50/50 liquid. You’ll need higher nic strength than you are using in your clouders anyway. Trust me, it’s better.

Back
Top Bottom