What's new

Mtl and dtl

pnightxr600

Initiate
Just wondered why manufacturers don't do tanks with coil options that will suit both Mtl and dtl like say the aspire triton where you had the 1.8 option as well as sub range

There are many, but airflow is always a compromise IMO, I haven't found a tank yet that does both well.

Just wondered why manufacturers don't do tanks with coil options that will suit both Mtl and dtl like say the aspire triton where you had the 1.8 option as well as sub range
Triton 2 has 1.8 and 0.5 coils but no idea if they fit in the original Triton.

It's because DTL tanks aren't like the Tritons and Kanger Subtanks any more.

The current trend is for them to be way more open and have massive wide tips, multiple coils and all that..... A Smok beast with a +1ohm coil is still gonna be a DTL tank. ...... or a really useless MTL tank that nobody would buy the higher ohm coils for.

My SMOK spirals can play both roles..tight ish airflow though..but chugs clouds ..comes with a small RBA also so u have flexibility ...

I wish they would, or at least design around that fact. Basically 99% of new tanks are no goes for me because they're all 0.0000001 ohm with a drip tip the size of a drainpipe.

That's fine, but there's little love for MTL from the big vendors. The worst part though is all the starter kits that push people straight away to 50w on a low ohm coil. So unnecessary. Even the mini mod starter kits with small batteries do this, when actually they'd be far better designed with lower wattages in mind.

Back
Top Bottom