What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mothers Milk killa

I can't wait till Nipple Juice is back in stock. That's the one I really wanted to try, sounds delicious and something I would really like..

I made my first purchase from SCV just over a week ago. I got 30 ml Callicustard which I'm vaping on now and it taste awesome (caramel and custard) and 30 ml Crackberry ( I get Strawberry and something else) tastes decent to me but nothing special.

I can't wait till Nipple Juice is back in stock. That's the one I really wanted to try, sounds delicious and something I would really like..

I made my first purchase from SVC just over a week ago. I got 30 ml Callicustard which I'm vaping on now and it taste awesome (caramel and custard) and 30 ml Crackberry ( I get Strawberry and something else) tastes decent to me but nothing special.
Think "jammy dodger" ;)

Back
Top Bottom