What's new

Mothers Milk killa

MrTeaTime

Legend
Oh fucking yes indeedy.....we have a killa......

I have in taifunGT #1 mothers milk

I have in taifunGT #2 ****** *****

and mothers milk has been "owned"

Oh yeah....there are differences.....for one, the fucking price, two, the flavour (this is a 60/40 vg/pg) the vapour is epic and the throat hit is bang on....

I am seriously worried about putting this in the heron as im sure i'll either shoot my load into my boxers, or my leg might fall off in ecstasy......

I dont wanna fucking share this with any of you fuckers......but that would just be cruel

Ladies and gentlemen (obviously that doesnt include blademansw) i give you......

:D

You'll have to wait until i do my review

Yeah , that rabbit shit really is the bomb.

put another way, thanks for telling us feck all. Looks like i will have to slum it with MM. I would say i am gutted not knowing, but i love MM so no loss really

Yeah , that rabbit shit really is the bomb.

put another way, thanks for telling us feck all. Looks like i will have to slum it with MM. I would say i am gutted not knowing, but i love MM so no loss really
This is better

FECKER----

Guts, Spill, Now,

or some such

Tired, drunk, or both

must resist

urge

to type

more

Love you long time?

maybe!!

1bb7d14151501ca209d446b644615b46904082ec299c0e1fe474b5216dfaac23.jpg

Sounds intriguing having recently been turned on to MM. Empvap have their take on it too which I picked up yesterday and is taunting me from the steeping cupboard.

This was made up yesterday, and is good to go....

Im fucked if im letting this steep.....

Think im gonna have to order another 50ml in a minute

Someone go round his house and literally torture him!
Nails off, burns, blunt knives, waterboarding, name calling.... Whatever works!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom