What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Most Underrated Vaping products

Enoch

Achiever
We all must have a product since we started vaping that is massively underrated, so what is yours?

The type of product that was top quality but you never saw anyone else buying, the tank that outperformed the very best or the mod that was better than the fashionable alternative (*cough* Drag) at the time, What products were far better than everyone was led to believe and remain a hidden gem all this time later?

My choices are the TFV16 tank, the Espion Tour kit and the alpha zip. All incredible products that for one reason or another has never seen the praise that they routinely deserve.

We all must have a product since we started vaping that is massively underrated, so what is yours?

The type of product that was top quality but you never saw anyone else buying, the tank that outperformed the very best or the mod that was better than the fashionable alternative (*cough* Drag) at the time, What products were far better than everyone was led to believe and remain a hidden gem all this time later?

My choices are the TFV16 tank, the Espion Tour kit and the alpha zip. All incredible products that for one reason or another has never seen the praise that they routinely deserve.

The Digiflavor Edge mod, the first duel battery I bought and it’s still going strong. And it’s tiny. Never see anyone talking about it, and Digiflavor don’t seem to be around anymore?

I think what it is, especially for me is that Vapers usually go for well known brands so the other smaller brands don't get a look in. I have looked at Uwell which i believe has been going a while but never buy their gear because you never see anyone saying how good it is. I like the Evdilo i think it's called but won't get one because i don't really know enough about the company.

Wismec Presa TC75

It's 4 years old now, it was the third mod I ever bought, it's battered to hell but still working and has a lot of features that I still would like to see on new mods. It's really compact for a single 18650 mod, nice to hold... can't fault it really. I don't really remember them being that popular, everyone was buying the Wismec RX at the time.

I think what it is, especially for me is that Vapers usually go for well known brands so the other smaller brands don't get a look in. I have looked at Uwell which i believe has been going a while but never buy their gear because you never see anyone saying how good it is. I like the Evdilo i think it's called but won't get one because i don't really know enough about the company.

Uwell were super popular years ago, the Crown tank was talked about a lot on here when I first joined. Pre voopoo, vandy vape and all those guys, they were quite a big name and well respected I would say.

Seems not, I had a look a few months ago & the site was gone & all their social media, shame really, I really liked some of their stuff

weren't digiflavour the same company as another? I seem to remember it was like an offshoot company... I liked the siren a lot.

@Simon G Thanks for that, the Evdilo is supposed to be the smallest dual 21700 ever made. I mean if Jai Haze sings it's praises then it must be good lol. I don't think i have seen him like anything apart from the Evdilo.

@Simon G Thanks for that, the Evdilo is supposed to be the smallest dual 21700 ever made. I mean if Jai Haze sings it's praises then it must be good lol. I don't think i have seen him like anything apart from the Evdilo.

If you like it I would go for it, I wouldn't have any problem buying a Uwell product. They've fallen out of fashion a bit but I think they are a decent company.

Back
Top Bottom