What's new

mod issues

Sods law.
Yeah I've had zero issue's with vaporesso so far from pod to mod they've been sound as a pound but oddly I lost two innokin mods this week which is unheard of.two
been pre testing two different size sub ohm tanks for a company (not sure which size they want to go with) so the smaller ones been on the coilfire plus and the big one on the coolfire 150tc.
lost them both.

Last edited:
i bought my second vaporesso gen a couple of days ago so im guessing my other vaperesso mods have got jealous and 3 packed up on me and 2 in the last week.

armour pro im guessing was a tank leak so understand that one.

polar fire button isnt contacting any more since friday. it clicks but doesnt contact. sometimes it doesnt turn on or if its on only fires now and again.

then tonight one of my lux mods just wont turn on. batteries fully charged and work in other mods. banging on table does nout. plugging cable into charge/update port (which has never been used before) brought it alive once but this is the weird thing.
battery A & B show fully charged for a second or two and then batter A just empties within a second and mod turns off. as far as i know the falcon king on this mod has never leaked and the 510 has never had any liquid around it.

not bothered about the first two but would like the lux working again.

any ideas people as im stumped.

guess i need a couple more mods as im down by 3 and got 45 tanks so any suggestions on new mods. dual 18650 or 21700. i dont do TC so standard wattage 180-220w.

ta muchly apes.
Buddy.
Pm me the details on the mods and I will let Jessica at vaporesso know. They're a bit like Mercedes in they don't like to see there mods go down.
I'm sure she can sort something. They've been very conscientious in my dealings so far.

Buddy.
Pm me the details on the mods and I will let Jessica at vaporesso know. They're a bit like Mercedes in they don't like to see there mods go down.
I'm sure she can sort something. They've been very conscientious in my dealings so far.
thats kind of you fella.
ill try and get a video of it first as its a new one on me especially the battery drain within a second.

thats kind of you fella.
ill try and get a video of it first as its a new one on me especially the battery drain within a second.
Message already sent bud but will update them if you've got a vid.
Positive they will sort it.
Good guy's and very proud of the products.
Will get back when they reply.

for me vaporesso is king in the price range. we exclude dna's . having my background in electronics and having serviced mods since the ego batteries .. their electronics are well done. the second place for me is voopoo , they had a few blips but voopoo boards are also over any other consumer mods.

Sorry for your trouble. Currently we provide 6 months warranty. If any problem with your Vaporesso products, kindly contact our customer service. They will help you with that. The email address is [email protected].

for me vaporesso is king in the price range. we exclude dna's . having my background in electronics and having serviced mods since the ego batteries .. their electronics are well done. the second place for me is voopoo , they had a few blips but voopoo boards are also over any other consumer mods.
The boards on those two are excellent but for solder and general production work, the innokins I've opened up have been the best manufactured. Decent gauge high quality wire, good solid solder work and thought out design with space for expansion around the built in cell packs plus all attempts to keep important parts out of the way of possible juice ingress.
Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom