What's new

mod issues

MrDJ

Legend
i bought my second vaporesso gen a couple of days ago so im guessing my other vaperesso mods have got jealous and 3 packed up on me and 2 in the last week.

armour pro im guessing was a tank leak so understand that one.

polar fire button isnt contacting any more since friday. it clicks but doesnt contact. sometimes it doesnt turn on or if its on only fires now and again.

then tonight one of my lux mods just wont turn on. batteries fully charged and work in other mods. banging on table does nout. plugging cable into charge/update port (which has never been used before) brought it alive once but this is the weird thing.
battery A & B show fully charged for a second or two and then batter A just empties within a second and mod turns off. as far as i know the falcon king on this mod has never leaked and the 510 has never had any liquid around it.

not bothered about the first two but would like the lux working again.

any ideas people as im stumped.

guess i need a couple more mods as im down by 3 and got 45 tanks so any suggestions on new mods. dual 18650 or 21700. i dont do TC so standard wattage 180-220w.

ta muchly apes.

One of my Armour Pro deserves a medal... it has been through hell. Try cleaning the contacts on all mods and see if it improves anything.

Note to self. Never...buy...a...Vaporesso..mod! Thanks for the heads up.

i bought my second vaporesso gen a couple of days ago so im guessing my other vaperesso mods have got jealous and 3 packed up on me and 2 in the last week.

polar fire button isnt contacting any more since friday. it clicks but doesnt contact. sometimes it doesnt turn on or if its on only fires now and again.

then tonight one of my lux mods just wont turn on. batteries fully charged and work in other mods. banging on table does nout. plugging cable into charge/update port (which has never been used before) brought it alive once but this is the weird thing.
battery A & B show fully charged for a second or two and then batter A just empties within a second and mod turns off. as far as i know the falcon king on this mod has never leaked and the 510 has never had any liquid around it.

guess i need a couple more mods as im down by 3 and got 45 tanks so any suggestions on new mods. dual 18650 or 21700. i dont do TC so standard wattage 180-220w.

ta muchly apes.
Pop me a message and will gladly have a look at them

nowt wrong with my gen mate working like a charm ;)
Oh, ok. New note....."Buy ..... Vaporesso.... mod....as...last...resort"
:)2
I still say all mods should be juice proof. I reckon many that people have that fail, but dont put it down to it, have been affected over time by a tiny bit here and there. And then some are just rubbish destined to fail anyway.

polar fire button isnt contacting any more since friday. it clicks but doesnt contact. sometimes it doesnt turn on or if its on only fires nowgain.

ta muchly apes.
Seriously. My Two I like are the Smoant Naboo 220watts, just really grew to like the way it delivers. And the recent Aegis X 225 watts. Juice proof.
My perfect mod would be a hybrid between the two.
I like the Naboo the most, would be great if it was IP67.

thanks for the reply guys. and thanks @KytanDale for the offer. tbh for the amount ive saved in the past 5 years ive previously just binned the mods that have packed up on me and just bought new.

after watching both video's i think ill just go for both of them :). cheers @Tazz

tbh i do like vaporesso and cant fault the Gen. second one arrived today so got two on the go as well as 15 other mods with plenty more older ones as spares.

Back
Top Bottom