What's new

Mod Advice

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I ended up going with the Odin Mini in the end, just because I liked the look of it haha. But im keeping the Legend 2 in mind if I want to grab a larger one for when I need the battery to last longer.

Just bought the Legend 2 myself and i paid £36.99 which was cheaper than the Original Legend also the cheapest i have seen them online, got mine off eBay off a seller who is pretty good and reliable. I also have to say the Vaporesso Gens are pretty good and only £14.99 for an ex display one from VPD Direct, think they might only have Silver left though.

Hey all,

Was looking for some advice on my next mod. I am currently using the Aegis Legend, fantastic mod but the battery door is starting to get a little loose and not connecting 100% of the time. So an excuse for a new one!

I generally run the Falcon King tank, but have recently ordered the Destiny RTA to try and get into building my own. This hasn't arrived yet though, and Falcon will probably stay my main for work.

Anyway, I was looking for something a bit smaller this time, to make it easier to keep in my pocket. So maybe looking at a single battery mod? Probably 21700 to make sure it lasts. But I can't decide what to get.

I've seen good reviews around the Foxy One, Lost Vape Grus and Odin 100W. But not sure which is best, also any other recomendations?

Thanks for any advice.
Regards
Hyperion

Till anyone else makes a new dna

(Hint hint, others, lol)

Hyperion

No grus...no ursa...no gemini

(Clear enuff? Lol)

(Not bein mean...bein succinct, lol)

I know its not pretty n shiny...but till anyone else does, its better than all the rest...like head and shoulders above

As soon as lost vape remembers the board is waterproofed n u dont need to waterproof the mod...n then put it in a shiny metal case...im totally gettin one

those tanks deserve a dual 18650.

Im enjoying my Argus GT and my Smok Morph 2 in particular. Very light and trusty machines.

Also liking those new Wotofo MDura mods, but I dont know a thing about how good are those. (Simply very good I guess)

Back
Top Bottom