What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

mission impossible:

ive just tried a couple of sites for mine and it does international shipping but doesnt let you calculate a price as you have to pick a state and they are all in the usa. leave it blank and it fails.

Spent a good hour searching in the middle of the night last night whilst our new born baby was screaming the house down. Unfortunately I could not find a vender outside the USA but it did help take my mind off the constant ‘WAAHHHH WAAHHHHHH’

where the fook is Tom Cruise when you need him.

3 american supplier in stock but only 2 ships internationaly. first one only accepts amazon pay so no good for me.
finally got a reply from the second one on facebook and he said due to law they are not allowed to ship nic out of america but i did pick zero nic. mentioned that again but hes not replied since :(

where the fook is Tom Cruise when you need him.

3 american supplier in stock but only 2 ships internationaly. first one only accepts amazon pay so no good for me.
finally got a reply from the second one on facebook and he said due to law they are not allowed to ship nic out of america but i did pick zero nic. mentioned that again but hes not replied since :(

Sounds like Bullshit

Back
Top Bottom