What's new

mission impossible:

MrDJ

Legend
this is turning into a mission impossible for me. ive been hunting this juice for over 6 months and its looking like there is not one supplier in the uk

so the mission, if you wish to accept it is

to find me a supplier that sells this juice in the UK

im after Pear Parfait by Crumbz

either bottle im not fussy. i just dont want to go through all the hassle of ordering from California

thanks apes

PS. if you do find some trust me its not nice and you wont like it so dont buy any but please let me know :D

b.JPG
a.JPG

Nothing from Google. Maybe get some from US and donate it to a mix guru in the hope of a non-comercial, private clone recipie? @Lee

I don't want to impose but can I add a juice to this thread as well please @MrDJ one that I can't seem to find in the uk anymore.

Maybe they dont do a tbd compliant/short fill version of it which is why you can find it in the uk?

Might be worth emailing them and asking

Thanks for all the replies. I have sent a message before Christmas on Facebook to crumbs and they only replied two days ago so that's why I asked again just in case. They said they can supply wholesale or to the consumer but their price is $25 so £18 so knowing my luck I'll get stung by customs.
Oh and the second picture is zero shortfill so can be sold here.

Think I'll have to bite the bullet and just order from states as it does sound like mission Impossible

Back
Top Bottom