What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Minority opinions

all.jpg

Keeping 17 different setups on the go continuously, with 17 or more different flavoured juices, adding a new one at least every week is not a sign that I have gone completely mental.

Last edited:
And on that note... lemon vapes don’t taste like soap :P

All bought juices have too much flavour.
Box mods can never look as good or fit in the hand as comfortably as a simple tube.
22mm is big enough.
Better to increase your nic and vape less than reduce it and vape more.
If you cant get a satisfying vape under 40w you are doing it wrong.
Vapourising juice is a fundamentally simple process that should not require a computer chip or a screen.
Dripping is no hassle and squonking is unnecessary.
There is only a certain level of satisfaction to be gained from vaping, this is not increased by buying more kit.
Vaping is cheap if you want it to be and shinyitus is a choice not a disease.

I have so many minority opinions that I suspect I am the only vaper doing it right.

Box mods can never look as good or fit in the hand as comfortably as a simple tube.
22mm is big enough.
Vapourising juice is a fundamentally simple process that should not require a computer chip or a screen.
There is only a certain level of satisfaction to be gained from vaping, this is not increased by buying more kit.

I have so many minority opinions that I suspect I am the only vaper doing it right.

I suspect you are right!

22mm is big enough.

OH YES........particularly the last two

Manufacturer's recommended % for their concentrates need to be at least doubled to get even a hint of flavour.
40 years of smoking has not wrecked my taste buds ;)

Squonking is ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as it’s name.

Back
Top Bottom