What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Minnesota Menthol and Kentucky Maplewood

Not sure l want it in that sort of quantity yet lol (a box with 6 x 30 ml bottles was mentioned if l remember right) lol

Absolutley no need to steep , all Daves juices are pre steeped before he ships , factor in delivery from usa etc and your good to go ,

As for direct ordering , there is no minimum order , i was just pointing out that for the $19.00 shipping you can fit up to 6 x60 ml bottles within the size /weight limit , more can be ordered but shipping will increase after that , :goodjob:

I've never steeped one of these by the way

Minnesota Methol - I don't steep mine
Expecting a delivery of some more tomorrow- and some will get poured straight into a genesis the second I have it in my grubby mitts

Wish they did a concentrate of this stuff (or at least do bigger bottles at a slightly discounted price)

Only other one Vermillion River juices I have tried was the Kentucky Premium - was dissapointed after the menthol TBH and found it didn't taste of much at all (maybe this did need a long steeping??)

Regards
Rob

Funny how ppls taste is different ! Premium is my current all day vape, but I'm not a fan of menthol

I'm not a big fan of tobacco flavours but had to give them a go cos of all the stuff l read lol :)
I don't actually find them very tobaccoey, any tobbacco flavour is very light an biscuity

I love the maple wood, bought 3 bottles and left 1 for to steep for a few days, first bottle was soo good but the second one (steeped one) was not, it had muted flavour. Perhaps I've lost the taste for it since I was vaping nothing but maplewood lol. Put them on back of the rotation.

so my advice don't steep and don't vape too much of it :P

Thanks guys the my 10ml bottles should arrive today, looking forward to trying them now :)

I like maplewood, but a bit too sweet for my taste.
Applewood and cherrywood are quite nice as well, and not that sweet.
Peachwood again a bit too, hem, sickly sweet for my taste, and my least favourite.
They are all variations on the same tobacco taste, which one can buy with no fruit flavour, and it's quite good.

In general, I feel people who like maplewood will also like redwood blend and mom'n'pop (did I write it right?) tobacco haze and praze, as they all have the same general base taste and approach. They perform somewhat like tobacco without really tasting like it.
Maplewood is actually my least favourite, because it's a bit more plain flavourwise, but for those who favour full on and sweet is probably really good.

Makes me laugh I first got maplewood because I couldn't get backwoods brew applewood, and now I know that they are completely different :)

Back
Top Bottom