What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mini mod making mood

Going through my mods and I feel like designing another mod but I wanted to make something a bit different to a box mod or squonker, I am thinking mini MTL mod as I might strip down a Vandy Vape Simple EX as a donor.

I'm struggling for inspiration though, how to make something that looks a bit different than the traditional shapes, has anybody got any quirky ideas I can take inspiration from?

Pretty much any ideas are food for thought even if they aren't practical.

There will obviously be some constraints as I am 3D printing which needs to be thicker than metal but I can resort to a built in battery which will be more flexible (Lipo or 18350).

Here's the Simple Ex stripped down:

Simple_EX_Polish-1.jpg

Stupid idea but you could go the 18350-18500 C-frame route like Rebel, have the chipset at 90 degree angle for thumb firing and a small squonk bottle at front you can squeeze with one of your fingers. Just an idea.

Speaking of mini mods I’m on a bit of a mini mod craze at the moment and was wondering if you could quote a price for having one made.
The loose specs are:
18500 external battery.
Regulated by a C.o.V Mini volt 40w, mega volt 80w board or any other low end regulated chip salvaged from dead internal battery mods.
22-24mm atty max.
Just curious if it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom