What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mesh RTA?

Unity IMO. Takes care to wick correctly but once nailed it's a dream.

Cant compare with nothing else but i can say i love my profile rta. Its defo a fussy bugger to wick but easy enough to watch one of the many guides on youtube and follow it. I recieved mine on friday, wicked and built friday evening. Been vaping it since as my sole vape/mod and its still going strong with no rewick or reduction in flavour so far

Agree with the unity got 2 of them and got the wicking spot on now superb cant comment on the kylin but unity is very good

Unity for me, got 2, not used the Kylin.

I watched Rip Trippers wicking guide on YouTube for the first time I used it and it's been spot on

Throwing a spanner in the works but the Steamcrave Plus with the mesh deck is another possibility. Running one at the moment & when nailed as good as the Unity & up to 20ml tank with extension:D
20200119_165201-COLLAGE.jpg

That looks like a fill it once and forget it all day kind of set up.
Nah that was 2nd tank yesterday. That's only 10ml. Tried 20ml but long chimney dulls the flavour. Bubble glass will give 15ml. You can get a bubble glass for the Unity to take it to 6.5ml. As with most mesh atties they drink juice:D

I’m using mesh stock coils atm and they go through juice like there is No tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom