What's new

Mesh coils

Yes I have the cloud beast
I would advise getting a new tank. Don't know of any mesh coils compatible with the V8 cloud beast.

Personally, I would recommend the Freemax Mesh Pro. It's awesome. Or the Falcon tank or Falcon 2.

But if you want to stick with Smok you can get the TFV8 Baby Beast v2 or TFV12 Prince as both use mesh coils.

Hi all

I’m still using the smok tfv8 smoke beast tank. I’m looking for mesh coils does anyone know which ones I can use? Or will I have to get the baby beast or tfv12 tank as I know they do mesh coils. Thanks all
I highly recommend upgrading to the tfv16

They have released coils that vape around 80w as well as the 120 plus power coils.

I have tried many tanks this year and in my opinion, tfv16 has been my favourite. It's the tfv8 brought back to life and the flavour and performance of the coils is amazing .

I need coils for a TFV8 mini V2 preferably the A2 dual mesh but can’t find any codes for discounts to get them for less than £10 for 3! I know an RTA would be cheaper but can’t convince the Mrs so any help guys and girls please.

Smoktech’s coil and tank nomenclature makes my brain bleed. At least one third of the comapany’s income must be derived from people buying the wrong coils [emoji23]

Smoktech’s coil and tank nomenclature makes my brain bleed. At least one third of the comapany’s income must be derived from people buying the wrong coils [emoji23]
I know some of the more experienced people bag on Smok but I’ve had 3 of their devices and they have done their job and got me off fags better than any other method so I’m giving them a pass!
Now I’ve been vaping for a bit and want to move on to building and all the fun that comes with that but cost is slowing that down so until then I’ll stick with Smok as they’ve done us right so far. Sorry if I’m ranting!

Back
Top Bottom