What's new

Mesh coils? Worth it?

NorthernBoy

Postman
Im thinking of getting a dead rabbit mesh coil rda...anyone had any experience of them?
Price and how long they last last etc?

Cheers

Not with the Dead Rabbit, but with mesh so far used Wotofro Profile and the Freemax Pro and I prefer a fused clapton so far I have found mesh to be nearly there but not quite.

However hopefully someone else will be along soon to give a different perspective for you

Not with the Dead Rabbit, but with mesh so far used Wotofro Profile and the Freemax Pro and I prefer a fused clapton so far I have found mesh to be nearly there but not quite.

However hopefully someone else will be along soon to give a different perspective for you
Cheers....thanks for the reply...ive been looking at vandy vape pulse so maybe things will be a bit different on that...can still build single coils on it so worth a try.
What was the flavour like with yours?

For ease of build and good flavour wotofo profile for me in mesh rda’s.. tanks can’t beat the freemax really Imo...

Cheers....thanks for the reply...ive been looking at vandy vape pulse so maybe things will be a bit different on that...can still build single coils on it so worth a try.
What was the flavour like with yours?

Not tried single coil on the profile, but on the Profile its not bad but for me its just not quite there, almost like it is under powered but still no difference to the flavour profile when upping the wattage, I have got some third party mesh for it that I still need to try that are recommended a bit higher wattage so will be trying those soon.

I suspect its airflow optimisation that's not quite right.

Normally I have single coil RTA's with my own fused captions (Kanthal) or a simple clapton in some of the smaller RDA such as Wasp Nano or Hadlay

Im thinking of getting a dead rabbit mesh coil rda...anyone had any experience of them?
Price and how long they last last etc?

Cheers
Some people have a lot of trouble wicking mesh strips successfully. I haven't tried myself with the Profile but have a Themis Mesh RTA. There's a learning curve for sure. You have to use alot of cotton, or whatever your choice of wicking material is. It's a finicky situation getting the damn things wicked correctly in my experience.

Imo bringing mesh back to the game after all these years is just a gimmick to try and keep selling. I'll stick with my trusty fused claptons [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom