What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mechlyfe paramour sbs

Jd_

Achiever
I had my mouse cursor hovering over the checkout button to get the mechlyfe paramour till i started questioning where the fire button was located.

It seems like u would need to use your middle or ring finger to hit it.

Can anyone who has used a sbs mod like this offer any insight about their experience?

Pretty normal to use middle finger to fire on a lot of sbs mods, unless you get something like the Kizoku Techmod which is a thumb fire. It's very easy to adapt to thumb fire I find

upload_2020-11-23_21-14-32.jpeg

Pretty normal to use middle finger to fire on a lot of sbs mods, unless you get something like the Kizoku Techmod which is a thumb fire. It's very easy to adapt to thumb fire I find

View attachment 232914
It has to fit 25mm tanks, so far the paramour sbs is the only sbs ive found that will.

Thumb fire wouldnt be a prob, middle finger fire seems like it would take more getting used to

Edit: oh yeah, it was the 21700 battery that was the final plus for me to want the paramour

It has to fit 25mm tanks, so far the paramour sbs is the only sbs ive found that will.

Thumb fire wouldnt be a prob, middle finger fire seems like it would take more getting used to

Edit: oh yeah, it was the 21700 battery that was the final plus for me to want the paramour

Ah, well I've not noticed any other 21700 sbs mods.

won't the taller battery section just exacerbate the fire button position thing?

846C2477-C4DC-48DF-B261-877DC600A8E4.jpeg
That'll take a 25mm but you'll need very deep pockets and a lot of patience to find one @Jd_ Takes 18650, 20700 and 21700

Back
Top Bottom