What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Mech mods - what's the advantage?

Click the link :D

Like I said, find out what the fix is first. If it's just a spring, you can get them for .70 euros from Atimizoo or Ivapour (i believe) and you can fix them yourselves.

By the way, I think it was a soft battery that caused this. It was playing up in my sig Zmax, so I tried it in the 20 ... The whole thing immediately went hot

The only difference, which will make a difference the lower you go down the resistance range is the conductivity of the metal used. Unfortunately, price is still no guarantee so you'll have to do your research. I have 3 mechs: A sig 19, a roller and a pelle (not a "true mech" as it has a wire in it cos it's made of wood. In order of usage, they run Sig 19, Pelle in a very close second and roller lagging miserably behind, so as you can see from my example, cost alone doesn't automatically make it awesome

The only difference, which will make a difference the lower you go down the resistance range is the conductivity of the metal used. Unfortunately, price is still no guarantee so you'll have to do your research. I have 3 mechs: A sig 19, a roller and a pelle (not a "true mech" as it has a wire in it cos it's made of wood. In order of usage, they run Sig 19, Pelle in a very close second and roller lagging miserably behind, so as you can see from my example, cost alone doesn't automatically make it awesome

Dif strokes for diffo folks, my pelle is probably my least used due to performance really, though it looks nice (too me), the dingo clone looks kind of iffy compared to my dingo, which is awesome (especially with a silver spring), and some mech mods work/look/are built better than others. Personal choice as much as with leccy mods. I reckon anyway. I think the magneto looks neato, and the smok pipe too. Always better when they work aces out of the box too.
The Pelle mods generally have wires because of their funky shapes, not because they are wood, as an aside.

ZT If you did decide to get a dingo, you'd then be eligible to buy spare parts from atmizoo. Apparently the sigelei 20 is that much of a clone of the roller that a roller/dingo switch will actually fit in it.

Oh hang on, my brain is shit today, I have a spare dingo spring you coulkd use ZT , I'll send it to you for when you get back, job done. Can't believe I hadn't thought of that. Unless it is a switch issue, then you are screwed.

Dif strokes for diffo folks, my pelle is probably my least used due to performance really, though it looks nice (too me), the dingo clone looks kind of iffy compared to my dingo, which is awesome (especially with a silver spring), and some mech mods work/look/are built better than others. Personal choice as much as with leccy mods. I reckon anyway. I think the magneto looks neato, and the smok pipe too. Always better when they work aces out of the box too.
The Pelle mods generally have wires because of their funky shapes, not because they are wood, as an aside.

Sorry, forgot about Iroku's well known conductive qualities :whipping2:

Gah, you know what I mean, Touchwood, just as an example, no wires...maybe I could've worded that better, but fuck off and leave me alone! (I jest, before I start a forum-wide trauma)

Apologies, we have had three hot night in succession, the riot season is here again! (15 points for Slytherin if anyone can name that tune)

Back
Top Bottom