Vape Club
What's new

Mech Mod That Will Take An 18650 And A Kick - Is The V2 Cube The Only Option ???

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
Hi folks,

I'm looking for a decent quality mech mod that'll take an 18650 and a kick with a locking fire button. Money's not really an option so I'm after something decent but the only one I can find is the Siam Mods V2 Cube on Safercigs that fits my requirements of 18650 + Kick + Locking button. Anyone know of any others out there or anyone own this one and can give any opinions on it.

Thanks in advance,

Jase.

Premier Ecigs
Roller Dingo with a kick extension from atmizoo, Nemisis from Atmomixani, to name two.

AcmeFog
Genuine thanks for the help guys - I prefer the top button of the Dingo (I think) but not overly keen on telescopic whereas the Nemisis looks amazing but has a bottom button. Why is vaping not easy.......

I have a few of the Sigelei kicks but mine don't have the low battery warning that my Evolve one has - I suppose that's why they're a third of the price but I do like the look of the Kicklet and never even heard of it before.

Keep the suggestions coming please............By the time I make my mind up it'll no doubt be another six months sourcing the fucker.

Last edited:
Genuine thanks for the help guys - I prefer the top button of the Dingo (I think) but not overly keen on telescopic whereas the Nemisis looks amazing but has a bottom button. Why is vaping not easy.......

I have a few of the Sigelei kicks but mine don't have the low battery warning that my Evolve one has - I suppose that's why they're a third of the price but I do like the look of the Kicklet and never even heard of it before.

Keep the suggestions coming please............By the time I make my mind up it'll no doubt be another six months sourcing the fucker.

With my dingo, I just purchased an extra 18350 tube...that basically means that I have a double Dingo for 18650 mode, and so, I can have a regular dingo, a regular with the kick ext, so I can have an 18350 with a kick, or an 18500, an 18650, or 18500 with a kick, or an 18650 with kick extension, which pretty much is as stated.

E-liquids.com
Just managed to bag a Dingo and a Kayfun off our very own Markfletcher007. I'll be using the Dingo with a kick in 18650 mode and looking on the Atmizoo site I think it's both the T3 and T2 tubes I need to order - do you know if that's right ? Many thanks in advance - Jase.

Just managed to bag a Dingo and a Kayfun off our very own Markfletcher007. I'll be using the Dingo with a kick in 18650 mode and looking on the Atmizoo site I think it's both the T3 and T2 tubes I need to order - do you know if that's right ? Many thanks in advance - Jase.

Absolutely.

Vape Green
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom