What's new

Maxed out vapor

It really isnt my build. I dont know how to make wire. Its Lightning Vapes wire. I just wrap 5 wraps on a 3mm. Its that simple. Havnt found a better wire yet.

You just spent 2 pages explaining how good your build is and how you are a local legend and even vape shops are tapping you up, to turn round and say its not your build and its just 5 wraps?

People would have more respect for you if you explained you like cloud chasing, and still experimenting with builds and so far best you have found is this build, instead of coming across as the patron saint of vaping.

You just spent 2 pages explaining how good your build is and how you are a local legend and even vape shops are tapping you up, to turn round and say its not your build and its just 5 wraps?

People would have more respect for you if you explained you like cloud chasing, and still experimenting with builds and so far best you have found is this build, instead of coming across as the patron saint of vaping.
U cant really claim a build unless u made the wire. I just found what people like.

On a 0.1 ohm build, you are NOT drawing 37 amps from a fully charged battery, you are *drawing* 42 amps.

42 amps.

FORTY TWO.

This is when you only used 22g wire and was only a few months ago so how did you get to a year?

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/182514/
I said I used it on my regulated mod. I tried 6 wraps of n80 22 gauge. But there wasnt enough power. It ohmed at .14. So I tried the wire I used on my regulated mod. I was afraid to try it cause they said it wud be dangerous. So I contacted mooch and watched the vaping bogan and found out people were full of shit. The build is safe so I started using it.

U cant really claim a build unless u made the wire. I just found what people like.

The funny thing is you sell yourself as an advanced builder when its clear your knowledge and experience is inferior to most of us here trying to help.

The link Matty provided showed an ape helping you with a brochrome build and your reply was that it ohms out too high you want raw power.

In the same thread you said you didnt have a clue what brochrome even was so how can you know it is not powerful enough?

The funny thing is you sell yourself as an advanced builder when its clear your knowledge and experience is inferior to most of us here trying to help.

The link Matty provided showed an ape helping you with a brochrome build and your reply was that it ohms out too high you want raw power.

In the same thread you said you didnt have a clue what brochrome even was so how can you know it is not powerful enough?
I cant even find brochrome in the States. I looked it up and it ohms higher tgen n90. Its also straight wire. I dont even know if they make claptons with it.

Hammer of God with 52mm Colorado by Vaper Gate should see you good [emoji16]
50540179_624574658003788_1272381297767721145_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom