What's new

Maxed out vapor

My local vape shop owner uses my build. People ask me to build it for them all the time. My build is popular in my little town. Actually 2 vape shop owners use my build. When vape shop owners want ur build ur doing something right.

Depends on the vape shop I suppose.

My local vape shop owner uses my build. People ask me to build it for them all the time. My build is popular in my little town. Actually 2 vape shop owners use my build. When vape shop owners want ur build ur doing something right.
Or vape shop owners know fuck all, I find all this funny because it was only a few weeks ago you didn't know anything about the wire you was looking at buying and now having only tried 2 spools of different wire your a mech expert giving advice to vape shops seriously [emoji23]

Awesome

I am struggling to tell if you are serious or not?

People ask you to build their RDA all the time?

So your walking down the street and people come up to you and ask you to build the legendary jack vape build for them as its so popular?

giphy.gif

Or vape shop owners know fuck all, I find all this funny because it was only a few weeks ago you didn't know anything about the wire you was looking at buying and now having only tried 2 spools of different wire your a mech expert giving advice to vape shops seriously [emoji23]
I asked about what build to use on a double mech not a single. My single build I used for almost a year on the drag 2 and when I got a mech I put it on that. Everyone loves it. U cant beat this Lightning Vapes wire.

Oh yeah I forgot about that :18:

So your walking down the street and people come up to you and ask you to build the legendary jack vape build for them as its so popular?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Just people I know have asked for it. My whole family uses it. My friends use it. People love it.

Just people I know have asked for it. My whole family uses it. My friends use it. People love it.
It really isnt my build. I dont know how to make wire. Its Lightning Vapes wire. I just wrap 5 wraps on a 3mm. Its that simple. Havnt found a better wire yet.

I asked about what build to use on a double mech not a single. My single build I used for almost a year on the drag 2 and when I got a mech I put it on that. Everyone loves it. U cant beat this Lightning Vapes wire.
No that's not right because a few months ago your perfect mech build was ni80 not the ni90 your using now

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/182865/

But I'll find when you found the ni90 in ten after I've made a brew [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom