What's new

Maxed out vapor

Ive ran a .10 ohm build for months. The vaping bogan only uses .10 ohm builds. I have an .18 build Im trying on the drag 2 cause its 8 wraps. Ive never been in danger. I know exactly what amps Im drawing. 37 amps. 2 more then the 35 amp battery. Mooch says the battery wont reach its exploding point at that ohm on the 30T.
I honestly hope your attention to detail is completely OCD as the first time you slip up and make even the most minor of errors you will be in a whole heap of mess :diy:

On a more less serious note....If you are after big clouds bro' have you explored what you can achieve by increasing the VG content of your juice?

You know this is a smoking cessation device yeah?

point.gif

have you considered vaping straight up pure 100%vg...........if not, your not maxed out yet;)

I honestly hope your attention to detail is completely OCD as the first time you slip up and make even the most minor of errors you will be in a whole heap of mess :diy:

On a more less serious note....If you are after big clouds bro' have you explored what you can achieve by increasing the VG content of your juice?
I contact mooch on a regular basis. If my build was dangerous the Vaping bogan wud be dead. I dont make mistakes. I check everything on the drag 2 before it goes on the mech. Id like to buy some pure 100% vg and add my own nicotine. The 8 wrap gave no more vapor then the 5 wrap on the drag 2. So the surface area theory isnt always true. The less metal the harder the hit even with a regulated mod. It takes more power to fire an 8 wrap. The 5 wrap put out more cause it ohmed lower and had more power. I truly am maxed out unless I get some crazy 10 battery mod or something. But with a double stack and single mech Im maxed. Most my juices r 70/30 or 80/20. So more vg wud definitely help but I dont know how to make my own juice. All I can do is take 100% vg and add nicotine.

Ive ran a .10 ohm build for months. The vaping bogan only uses .10 ohm builds. I have an .18 build Im trying on the drag 2 cause its 8 wraps. Ive never been in danger. I know exactly what amps Im drawing. 37 amps. 2 more then the 35 amp battery. Mooch says the battery wont reach its exploding point at that ohm on the 30T.

So you are running a build drawing 2 amps MORE than the battery manufacturer states is safe, but you know you are OK because mooch said it wont explode?

I think you just proved my point on the accident waiting to happen :/

So you are running a build drawing 2 amps MORE than the battery manufacturer states is safe, but you know you are OK because mooch said it wont explode?

I think you just proved my point on the accident waiting to happen :/
As I said. The vaping bogan is still alive. He only runs .10 ohm builds. Tell the vaping bogan he doesnt know what he's doing and see what he tells u.

As I said. The vaping bogan is still alive. He only runs .10 ohm builds. Tell the vaping bogan he doesnt know what he's doing and see what he tells u.

I have no interest in messaging anybody about YOUR safety bud.

You are running very low builds, pushing your batteries harder than intended, and you aren't even using a decent ohm reader to measure resistance.

It only takes your mod to be very slightly out, and you could be left without a face, but its your face so if you are happy to risk it then go ahead, everybody here is only looking out for you.

Back
Top Bottom