What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Manabush Shortfill Question

Tootlevape

Achiever
I assume that the shortfills have extra concentrate to allow for dilution with nic shots.
If so, what percentage of flavourless nic shot would bring the flavour of the shortfill down to the same level as that of the premade eliquid?

They don't have extra concentrate to allow for dilution. You're supposed to use a nic shot of the same flavour. I used one unflavoured nic shot to dilute mine though and they still had plenty flavour. One 18mg shot makes 3mg nic in a 50mg bottle.

They don't have extra concentrate to allow for dilution. You're supposed to use a nic shot of the same flavour. I used one unflavoured nic shot to dilute mine though and they still had plenty flavour. One 18mg shot makes 3mg nic in a 50mg bottle.
I vape mtl at 12mg so 18mg nic shots are out of the question. I would be using 20mls of 72 mg/ml nicbase per 100 mls shortfill.
ETA: Good to hear that 20% freebase still gives plenty of flavour ... Thank you.

I vape mtl at 18mg so 18mg nic shots are out of the question. I would be using 20mls of 72 mg/ml nicbase per 100 mls shortfill.
ETA: Goid to hear that 20% freebase still gives plenty of flavour ... Thank you.

Ok yeah the 18mg nic shots are a pain for you then. So when I diluted 50mg Omusa and 50mg Firewater no1 by 10ml it was plenty for me. That would obviously equate to 20ml in a 100mg bottle. I guess it just depends on how much flavour you like. I don't like too much flavour and found them still a bit much diluted the way I did it. That's why I rarely by juice these days. Might be worth trying a 50ml bottle first to see if you like it diluted.

Sorry to hijack your post ;) but I've been thinking about the same thing, but instead using a 50ml manabush shortfill and adding 3x18mg tpd manabush bottles of the same flavour as Nic shots (emptying the shortfill into a 120ml bottle) to make 10mg-ish of liquid without diluting the flavour...would this work? I'm not sure if it works the same way as adding 18mg to 50ml to make 3mg, but just tripling it by adding three amounts of 18...

Sorry to hijack your post ;) but I've been thinking about the same thing, but instead using a 50ml manabush shortfill and adding 3x18mg tpd manabush bottles of the same flavour as Nic shots (emptying the shortfill into a 120ml bottle) to make 10mg-ish of liquid without diluting the flavour...would this work? I'm not sure if it works the same way as adding 18mg to 50ml to make 3mg, but just tripling it by adding three amounts of 18...

It'll make 80ml at 6.75mg/ml - it doesn't just triple...

Further info:

3 X 18mg/ml bottles = 540mg nic total.

540mg/80ml (50ml shortfill plus 3 tpd 10ml) = 6.75mg/ml.

It'll make 80ml at 6.75mg/ml - it doesn't just triple...

Thanks, and excuse my ignorance lol. I thought it was as simple as that! What is the formula to get to 6.75mg if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom