What's new

Making PG Juice less dry?

Woowoo

Achiever
Just a quickie - received an order from a vendor this morning, and sadly there was no choice of PG/VG ratio on their juices..... the ones I ordered are all quite high PG content, so quiet drying on the throat - anyone got any ideas/tips on how to make it a bit 'wetter', bearing in mind I am not a mixer so don't have any VG laying around!

Thanks in advance! :worship:

You can pick up a bottle of VG in boots and try adding a bit of that. Make sure you are well hydrated and drink plenty of water. Surprising how much this actually helps.

Maybe a little distilled water? Bare in mind anything you add unless its flavourless nic base is going to reduce the nic lvl, flavour and throat hit,

I cant answer this, as I have just started out on the mixing journey, but I have some VG here, that I am happy to send.

How many liquids have you got?

What Nicotine strength are they?

Is the mix 70PG/30VG??

How many mls of each liquid did you purchase?

The reason I say this, is I have the VG mix, and the nic is also in VG, so I will use a mix of both to ensure, the end result will be the same VG strength. The only downside is the flavour would be slightly weaker :)

I can post today, and the state of RM, you will probably receive tomorrow as you are not that far :)

** EDIT ** Oops OCD13 beat me to it :( Happy Birthday mate :happybday:

Last edited:
You can pick up a bottle of VG in boots and try adding a bit of that. Make sure you are well hydrated and drink plenty of water. Surprising how much this actually helps.

Maybe a little distilled water? Bare in mind anything you add unless its flavourless nic base is going to reduce the nic lvl, flavour and throat hit,
Does make a difference doesnt it specially with high PG content a brew with ya vape helps it go down easier :)

Thanks guys - I ordered 5 x 10ml bottles at 18mg strength, so not great amounts - just I'm used to higher VG content so it's quite dry for me, and it didn't have the ratios on the website. AndyC1971 - are you sure?? You are an absolute legend if you could send some - I wouldn't need a lot - the bottles don't state the exact ratio - it just says PG >55%, but adding up the other ingredient contents at their lower levels I would say its an 80/20 PG/VG mix :(

Thats fine woowoo, are you sure it will be a 80/20 mix??!! It will be more like 70/30 I would of thought!!

If I was to aim at an end result of 50/50 and they are 80/20, there wouldnt be much difference, how does that sound??

** EDIT **

Please PM your addy, I have done the following: -

6.7ml VG 52 Nic
13.3ml VG Base

Mixed.

Due to the thickness of the liquid, I have included the drawing needle and syringe that I used. All you need to do is add 4 ml to each liquid, and shake!

Last edited:
I bought this today in boots for £1.29 as I was looking for some meds to fix my sore throat

20130213_161502_zps512ddf99.jpg

Am I right in thinking I can use this as my VG lol :hmm:

I bought this today in boots for £1.29 as I was looking for some meds to fix my sore throat

20130213_161502_zps512ddf99.jpg

Am I right in thinking I can use this as my VG lol :hmm:

Thats what I use :) I think most mixers here also use it too

Back
Top Bottom