What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Major issue - tank/coil flooding *HELP*

Soarific

Initiate
Hi,

I have been using my uforce tank with fireluke mesh coils for a month or so now with no issues whatsoever, apart from the odd coil not reading.

I bought a pack of the coils again from a different eBay vendor, they are genuine but ever since this pack I have noticed that my juice seems to seep through them very quick and just comes flowing out the bottom of my airholes, I have no idea what is causing this. I changed some of my o rings thinking that could be the problem, changed to another fireluke mesh coil from the same pack and the exact same thing keeps happening.

Flood after flood after flood, it is driving me insane. I have wasted so much juice trying to empty the tank and diagnose the problem, all to no avail!

I would love some of your input as to what you suspect the issue is, is it my tank? or is it this pack of coils and all of them are faulty? As I say this problem never came around until this fresh pack of coils got delivered to me.

Any help would be great as I am now without a vape and desperate for my nicotine fix lol!

Avoid buying coils from eBay. Use a trusted vendor. I would put it down to experience.

Hi,

I have been using my uforce tank with fireluke mesh coils for a month or so now with no issues whatsoever, apart from the odd coil not reading.

I bought a pack of the coils again from a different eBay vendor, they are genuine but ever since this pack I have noticed that my juice seems to seep through them very quick and just comes flowing out the bottom of my airholes, I have no idea what is causing this. I changed some of my o rings thinking that could be the problem, changed to another fireluke mesh coil from the same pack and the exact same thing keeps happening.

Flood after flood after flood, it is driving me insane. I have wasted so much juice trying to empty the tank and diagnose the problem, all to no avail!

I would love some of your input as to what you suspect the issue is, is it my tank? or is it this pack of coils and all of them are faulty? As I say this problem never came around until this fresh pack of coils got delivered to me.

Any help would be great as I am now without a vape and desperate for my nicotine fix lol!
It's got to be air or juice ingress then bud. As you've changed and checked the o rings I assume it must be poor coil qc.

It's got to be air or juice ingress then bud. As you've changed and checked the o rings I assume it must be poor coil qc.
Sorry bud. Not being short I'm trying to remember who uses those coils and tank to tag them. Hold tight.

Avoid buying coils from eBay. Use a trusted vendor. I would put it down to experience.
Hi, what difference would that make? I am new to vaping and the people I have bought the coils from all have high positive feedback on various products and the coils do come in genuine packaging etc and look exactly like the real ones.

I just need to know what is causing this flooding thing, I noticed the pack I bought soak up the juice very quickly, thus leading to the flooding.

So, is it down to faulty coils (all 4 i've tried so far) or could it be my tank?

Thanks

Sorry bud. Not being short I'm trying to remember who uses those coils and tank to tag them. Hold tight.
Thanks mate, I buy from eBay and the vendors have very good feedback ratings. I just don't know if its the coils causing this issue (4 i've tried so far) or is it my tank. I didn't seem to have this problem with my previous packs of coils.

I have noticed that the juice dissapears from my tank very quickly with the 4 coils I tried and soaks up fast and this in turn fills up the bottom of my tank and out spills the juice from the air holes

Thanks mate, I buy from eBay and the vendors have very good feedback ratings. I just don't know if its the coils causing this issue (4 i've tried so far) or is it my tank. I didn't seem to have this problem with my previous packs of coils.

I have noticed that the juice dissapears from my tank very quickly with the 4 coils I tried and soaks up fast and this in turn fills up the bottom of my tank and out spills the juice from the air holes
Is it possible you've lost an o ring in the base where the coils screw in or a peice of something stuck in the threads.

Take it apart completely and clean it.
You'll probably find something wrong like a missing or split O ring or something.

Do you have one of the old coils to compare it to the new ones to see if there is a difference?

Is it possible you've lost an o ring in the base where the coils screw in or a peice of something stuck in the threads.
I did find an o ring last month when I was cleaning my tank out but I had no idea where/which part it came off of so I never replaced it, but it seemed to be fine without this 1 o ring and has been perfect with no issues up until this fresh pack of coils.

What do you mean by threads? I am a noob to vaping and this is my first mod and tank, so sorry for not understanding.

I have the 5th coil in just now and the juice doesnt seem to be going down which is a good sign so far, i did notice this last coil seemed to screw in more snugly than all the previous ones

Or could be the top cap and not sealing, I had it with my falcon tank thought it was screwed on but it hadn't and stuck it in pocket for 30 seconds to go to car and juice had leaked out the air holes, due to it not sealed it didn't create the vacuum so juice leaked through holes. when screwing the top cap on I turned it backwards till it dropped then turned to seal it never had the problem again, could be a missing o ring or damaged one, or maybe coil not screwed in properly, are you closing the air holes when filling too?

Back
Top Bottom