What's new

Lucky escape

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Whilst watching my daughter open her presents at quarter past silly o clock I stood up forgetting my provari was sitting on my stomach, it flew through the air and landed with a crack on the floor with the nova tank spinning off in the other direction..

I picked up both Provari and tank and to my horror saw the threads had broken off the nova tank, looking at the provari I saw the threads with no extruding section in the top of my provari, not being a drama queen I ran around the house screaming and it was only the quick action of my wife that stopped me calling 999.

Instead after staring at the carnage for 10 minutes I got my long nosed pliers out and put them in and let them open up against the internal damaged thread section of the remains of the tank, slowly twisting I saw to my relief it rotate upwards and outwards and to freedom, so lost a nova tank base but my provari escapes unharmed.

Thought I would share this just in case anyone else is as silly as me.......Merry Christmas to you all

Lol
being a drama queen I ran around the house screaming and it was only the quick action of my wife that stopped me calling 999
you were lucky these provaris do sound quite robust

Lol
being a drama queen I ran around the house screaming and it was only the quick action of my wife that stopped me calling 999
you were lucky these provaris do sound quite robust

It has a leather jacket on it for the those high speed collisions, going to see if I can buy a helmet for it, so I have all round protection

I feel your pain, I dropped mine again on the tiles yesterday (I never drop it then twice an just over a week!!!). But it is absolutely fine. Anyone who says they are too expencive should try the drop test cos I'm pretty sure my lavatube wouldn't have survived one drop let alone 2.

Lava tube v2 and vamo both failed an 18 inch drop onto a wooden floor !!!!

I had the same thing happen to me... threads of tank snapped off and stuck in Provari... fell flat on me face whilst on the pish in Blackpool.

Served me right for taking a posh mod out on the razz. ;)

lol, I can just picture the scene Mark of you running around the house in your dressing gown like a queen :rofl:

I dropped my first home made VV tin mod onto a concrete floor. It looks better for it.

Back
Top Bottom