What's new

LT V1 extension cap ?

Vapertron

Postman
I bet you all know what's coming but here goes, is there an extension cap for the LT V1 so l can use my Senybors in it, got it today from Charlie (thanks again for the deal) and the flat tops that came with it are fine but mine are too long, So any body have any ideas :)

I dont think there is, wonder why your senybors wont fit, but mine do?

If they are the red/black Senybors 2800 mAh (syb-18650R) then they are 69.2mm long so wont fit the LT,i had the same issues with mine.i decapped,pcb'd mine but its not recommended to use unprotected batteries unless they are safe chemistry messing around with modified batteries can be dangerous so you do it your at OWN risk.

for the sake of £15 you can get a pair of good brand batteries that will fit and be safe

i have on order 4 Panasonic NCR18650B (3400mAh)that should be with me soon and will try them in my LTv1 as i know they fit the Vamo and post back.cant really say other brands as im still using my hacked batteries but im sure others here will be able to offer good brands,just avoid any battery with fire in its name as they are often under powered to their stated mAh

If they are the red/black Senybors 2800 mAh (syb-18650R) then they are 69.2mm long so wont fit the LT,i had the same issues with mine.i decapped,pcb'd mine but its not recommended to use unprotected batteries unless they are safe chemistry messing around with modified batteries can be dangerous so you do it your at OWN risk.

for the sake of £15 you can get a pair of good brand batteries that will fit and be safe

I must have had 3 messed up LT V1's because they ALL fit the 2800 mah Red and Black Senybors that I bought on ebay. the only caveet is that a few threads show.

Yeah l heard that the efest's are 2000 mAh at £3.99 from vapourhut they seem a good deal :)

Are yours flat top KMS mine have the nipple on them

Nope mine are these ones here http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/4999-Different-Batteries-Different-Sizes stickied in this very forum, give me a min and I will dig out a pic of my LTV1 with the SB's in her

View attachment 3729

Couple threads showing, but It's in there nice and tight and not coming out.

This is what it looked like with the flat topped batteries it came with
View attachment 3730

Now keep in mind, I have had 3 LTv1s all from very different vendors and all 3 fit the 2800 mah Senybors, the LTv1 is the reason I even bought them in the first place.

And one more pic for good measure, this is the OH's lt on the left with the SB's clearly in them (as seen by the threading showing) and mine on the right with no threads showing using a flat top

560583_199864990131508_1608807177_n.jpg

Last edited:
:( Now I SO miss my LT :( she was so pretty! I need more stickers like that for my Provari!

Back
Top Bottom