What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Low wattage tanks

Liamas

Initiate
hiya

I have an aspire NX75 mod. The Atlantis tank I find isn’t very good for me. I upgraded to the Cleito, which I think is an amazing tank and the flavour was awesome.

My problem: the Cleito needs to run at 60 watts to give that flavour and although I enjoy it, I get this pain in my throat when I swallow.

I brought the innokin iSub Tank and Plex 3D Coils as I read it can be run at lower watts. I run this tank at 35 watts which is what I need to avoid throat issues. I find it gives flavour for only a while and the coils last me a day before it’s mute.

So my question: I need a tank that gives good flavour at lower watts, any suggestions?. Also when I got my cleito, that was my first true mesh coil use, I don’t know if that is what caused me issues or the high watts.

Many thanks

Edit: I mostly vape sweet.

I did take a look at the
Uwell Nunchaku
Anyone have any experience with this tank? As I see it runs at lower watts.

It's the coils that will determine how low/high you need to set the power. Look for a tank that can use both high/low ohm coils. Don't use stock coil tanks myself so unable to advise on best tanks but someone with more knowledge will.

hiya

I have an aspire NX75 mod. The Atlantis tank I find isn’t very good for me. I upgraded to the Cleito, which I think is an amazing tank and the flavour was awesome.

My problem: the Cleito needs to run at 60 watts to give that flavour and although I enjoy it, I get this pain in my throat when I swallow.

I brought the innokin iSub Tank and Plex 3D Coils as I read it can be run at lower watts. I run this tank at 35 watts which is what I need to avoid throat issues. I find it gives flavour for only a while and the coils last me a day before it’s mute.

So my question: I need a tank that gives good flavour at lower watts, any suggestions?. Also when I got my cleito, that was my first true mesh coil use, I don’t know if that is what caused me issues or the high watts.

Many thanks

Edit: I mostly vape sweet.
You say your throat hurts at 60w?
What is the pg/vg ratio of your juice and what nicotine strength?

Also are you Mouth To Lung (MTL) Draw, inhale & exhale like a ciggie or Direct To Lung (DTL) inhale like breathing through a straw and exhale?

If you are MTL then you will find that setup will be hot and throat hit will be harsher.

It's the coils that will determine how low/high you need to set the power. Look for a tank that can use both high/low ohm coils. Don't use stock coil tanks myself so unable to advise on best tanks but someone with more knowledge will.
Ok thanks for the info!

Also are you Mouth To Lung (MTL) Draw, inhale & exhale like a ciggie or Direct To Lung (DTL) inhale like breathing through a straw and exhale?

If you are MTL then you will find that setup will be hot and throat hit will be harsher.
Hi, I have a large drip tip on the end, I

hiya

I think from description I would be DTL. I’m not really getting harsh throat hits, since I started using the mesh coil my throat would just hurt when swallowing. I’m wondering if I’m allergic to the metals used.

Back
Top Bottom