What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Low wattage sub ohm tank or pod

Damage

Initiate
As the title says really would you lot recommend a pod or a low wattage sub tank ?
Im after a flavour some vape with battery that will last all day. Currenty using a vaporesso swag with the zlide tank and also have the modefined sirus with a crown 3 so would like something in between any recomendatins would be appreciated

If you're not getting a full day using the zlide and swag it's probably time for a new battery.

What battery are you using?

I do get a full day from the zlide i use the pink samsung batteries

Original Zeus single coil rta sat on top of a Captain PD270. Build around .4 and you'll get more flavour and battery life than you know what to do with. Just make sure you invest in a bubble glass.

Some great recommendations there. The super sub ohm tank thing is a bit ridiculous in my book. I got taken in for a short while but soon went back to something a bit more conservative

I like the look of the isub b just not to hot on the fill method im quite clumsy so prefer a tank that the top stays on while i fill it does anyone know if the new ajax tank takes the same coils as the isub?

Back
Top Bottom