What's new

Low power RDL nic strengths.

MiscoDatt

Veteran
I’m exclusively mtl but I’ve a couple of atties that seem to be slightly better suited to RDL, which I quite seem to enjoy now and again.

I vape mtl at 12mg but it’s a bit too hairy for rdl. I was thinking of dropping to 6mg for this.

Does that sound about right for low watt RDL?

Cheers :)

No experience of this personally Matt, but that sounds right.

I'm still vaping at 3mg on the BB & that's pretty restricted to my normal gear. Just set up the Passage on the same juice & got a nic rush, first in a while :rotflmao::D

I'm still vaping at 3mg on the BB & that's pretty restricted to my normal gear. Just set up the Passage on the same juice & got a nic rush, first in a while :rotflmao::D
This would be for the exo in the billet and for my integra clone. I get a good mtl from the integra which I like a lot but it really seems to come to life when I open her up.

This would be for the exo in the billet and for my integra clone. I get a good mtl from the integra which I like a lot but it really seems to come to life when I open her up.
I'm using the Exo & VS on the BB as they're the least restricted to me. Insider & Kanger are close but a little more restricted. Bear in mind I chuck all the restrictors back in the boxes as no use to me.

I'm using the Exo & VS on the BB as they're the least restricted to me. Insider & Kanger are close but a little more restricted. Bear in mind I chuck all the restrictors back in the boxes as no use to me.
The VS is my 95% use rba with the 1.2 mtl restrictor. I thought the exo had great potential but I don’t think it’s really an mtl atty even with mesh in it and closed down. It just doesn’t feel right in the draw to me for mtl.

The VS is my 95% use rba with the 1.2 mtl restrictor. I thought the exo had great potential but I don’t think it’s really an mtl atty even with mesh in it and closed down. It just doesn’t feel right in the draw to me for mtl.
I'm no help then, haven't proper MTL'd since my first Ego. Closest since was the Bohr Flask & I burnt/flloded the MTL coil sucking too hard :D

Generally from what I've seen, people run 3 or 6mg for RDL. I prefer to run 3mg for any kind of DL, tried 6mg RDL, didn't like it.

For reference, I MTL at 12 or 18mg.

Everyone's different so I'd guess you need to try and see how it feels for you and adjust to suit.

Back
Top Bottom