What's new

Loving sweet E Juice, any I should try?

I would recommend you try monkey jizz, its a very tasty banana custard from vaping king and Iam not ashamed to say that I love the taste of monkey jizz in my mouth!!!

I would recommend you try monkey jizz, its a very tasty banana custard from vaping king and Iam not ashamed to say that I love the taste of monkey jizz in my mouth!!!

We already knew - it's all over the wall of the second cubicle in the POTV toilet.

...and there was a call left by Chuckles from Wipsnade. Apparently he'd like you to get in touch as he's heard nothing in two weeks since your last visit.

Been vaping Monkey Jizz for a couple of weeks and I must +1 on that. Plus Kings Custard, both by Vapingking.co.uk

Also, I still love Caramel Cappuccino and Strawberry Cheesecake by Juicylicious

Vapingking.co.uk blackbull on ego on igo-l :-)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374015089216.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374015089216.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 26
+1 more for vaping king and puffin banana candy... The puffin is a tank cracker though so stick with glass or metal tanks...

I can't recommend any pre-mixes, as I've been mixing my own from the start, but I have had a few surprises on flavours. I always love cherry & raspberry flavour foods, but have found them to be a bit bland in mixes, whereas others I bought less of have become firm favourites. Grape seems to be strong and distinctive. Mango VERY strong. I made a lovely tasting Banana and Butterscotch the other day (I find butterscotch or maple makes a great addition to a blend to sweeten it up a bit more) - I can't speak highly enough of blending your own, so you can make it as sweet/strong as you like and a good selection of basic flavours provides a virtually infinite range of blends at your fingertips - oh, and it's great fun!

I recently grabbed myself some samplers from the Alchemist's Cupboard. I haven't yet had the delight of trying them all yet, but as a sweet flavour I've become instantly attached to their 'Little Violet Sweeties' flavour. If you like the taste of Parma Violets, it's a wonderful juice and tastes just like them. The flavour is subtle too, so I've been able to vape it all day long without feeling like I need a change.

man_d is absolutely right though - you'll want to let it sit in a closet for a week first. It was torture, as they smelled that good, but it was worth it!

Back
Top Bottom