What's new

LostVape GRUS 100 issue

.....its just a bugger swapping tanks around and having to nudge the wattage higher to compensate.

seriously?

you need to adjust the wattage between say 0.556 ohms and 0.553 ohms? ... that's madness. What do you nudge it up by 0.03w? :D

It’s the 510 and the cables

the cables are 18awg pvc for the 510 they are right on the lower scale line for a mod that would work at say 80watts a lot of power goes through those cables

however the 510 is a press fit type it’s not a separate part

The issue I have had is with the dna board and the 510 is the dna board after a couple of days use starts to fail to read the the coil in temp mode the problem is the twofold the coil is getting gunked up by juice and the 510 is not a separate part, new cotton and coil fixed the problem

edit it’s a £35 to £39 mod though it’s well made so in it’s favour for less than £40 you will have niggles

Has anyone compared the reading on the Grus with a DNA device? If not, I've got one on the way and can do a compare once it arrives.

Last edited:
My Grus arrived today. I compared the same single coil RDA on two DNA250C devices and the Grus itself:

LV Triade (250C) = 0.21ohm
LV Centaurus (250C) = 0.22ohm
LV Grus = 0.20ohm

I also chucked it on my Odin 200 which returned 0.26.

I think it's well within the tolerance I consider acceptable. It's a dinky little thing and good looking to boot.
ApPKg4Q.jpg

Last edited:
seriously?

you need to adjust the wattage between say 0.556 ohms and 0.553 ohms? ... that's madness. What do you nudge it up by 0.03w? :D
Difference is 2 mods read my zeus x for example as 0.23, where as the GRUS is 0.2. Not 3 decimal places.

I'll live with it

Difference is 2 mods read my zeus x for example as 0.23, where as the GRUS is 0.2. Not 3 decimal places.

I'll live with it

the resistance of my coils jump about by more than that when i fire the button. i doubt it will be a noticeable difference.

Back
Top Bottom