What's new

Lost Vape Furyan missing o-ring

Mr Miley

Initiate
Hi all. No idea how I've managed to misplace it, but I've lost the very small o-ring from the stem that goes into the squonk bottle of my Lost Vape Furyan [emoji45] I don't suppose there's anyone out there who has a very broken Furyan that has the o- ring going spare? I've tried Lost Vape... very helpful, but not got any spares left in stock (see photo)
IMG_20201008_115946889~2.jpeg

Pick up a selection pack from ebay or Amazon I'm sure you'll find a suitable size in there.

Hi all. No idea how I've managed to misplace it, but I've lost the very small o-ring from the stem that goes into the squonk bottle of my Lost Vape Furyan [emoji45] I don't suppose there's anyone out there who has a very broken Furyan that has the o- ring going spare? I've tried Lost Vape... very helpful, but not got any spares left in stock (see photo)View attachment 234476
3mm internal diameter 1mm O rings.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/2935879468...7779&msclkid=b45acd4e4f361a4b2f8e9299a0a5b996

Rob from stealth vape.is often a font of knowledge for this stuff, particularly lost vape.

Last edited:
Just jumping on this thread but have u had any problems with a loose squonk bottle and it just falling out?
I feel like it should be under more pressure than mine is

Just jumping on this thread but have u had any problems with a loose squonk bottle and it just falling out?
I feel like it should be under more pressure than mine is
That's how I realised that I'd somehow lost the o-ring from mine. The bottle went really loose and DID fall out a few times, also leaked from the top a few times. Check to see if you've lost yours too.

That's how I realised that I'd somehow lost the o-ring from mine. The bottle went really loose and DID fall out a few times, also leaked from the top a few times. Check to see if you've lost yours too.
I asked the guy I got it from and he revamps them and he said the 510 was brand new so it shouldn't be that. I'm a bit anxious about taking it apart to look. Is it an easy task?

Tony, they are actually quite easy to strip, they can be a bit fiddly, but not difficult. Being a full mech mod, you'd have to strip it to clean the switch regularly anyway. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll video myself stripping mine (ooeerr Mrs) and send you a link so you can see what it involves. The 510 may well be new, but that doesn't mean that the o-ring hasn't fallen off. It happened to mine and I didn't realise till the bottle started falling out[emoji16] It's my favourite Mech, but the switch can get gunky really easily. Other than that I have no complaints about it at all.

Tony, they are actually quite easy to strip, they can be a bit fiddly, but not difficult. Being a full mech mod, you'd have to strip it to clean the switch regularly anyway. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll video myself stripping mine (ooeerr Mrs) and send you a link so you can see what it involves. The 510 may well be new, but that doesn't mean that the o-ring hasn't fallen off. It happened to mine and I didn't realise till the bottle started falling out[emoji16] It's my favourite Mech, but the switch can get gunky really easily. Other than that I have no complaints about it at all.
That's cool I'd love to see that haha
Just checked and the oring is missing

Back
Top Bottom