What's new

Lost vape drone .. I hate it

Yeah I stuck a thread in the mtl section the other day. Good to see lost vape are returning to long term commitment to upgrading and guarantees. Just need to release an updated version of the original mod and squonker line and they'll be golden.
Posted a link a while ago for the update & just added it to your thread :2thumbsup:

Were your bottles any good, all three of mine leak so bad round the side fill that hardly any juice makes it to the RDA. the side fill ring is so loose these will never work without leaking. Tested all three and all three the same. :(
I've only used 2 so far and they have been fine, though I rarely remove them as I use a top refill bottle, I did need to rotate the air ring 180 degrees though.

I've only used 2 so far and they have been fine, though I rarely remove them as I use a top refill bottle, I did need to rotate the air ring 180 degrees though.

Will have another go with one, but tbh I think I may have some faulty ones as the side ring is loose so I can't see how it would ever hold the liquid in.

On the plus side the bottles I got for my luxotic surface are great :)

Back
Top Bottom