What's new

Lost vape drone .. I hate it

Dezy

Postman
But I love it so much !

Now I have had the drone for a while, I'm finding i'm hating it as much as I love it.

The rear door sucks big time and the squonk hole finger size is for under 5's (I'm guessing a dremmel will have to put that right.

The bottle completely sux ass, it is way too soft! No idea what I can do about that .. any ideas peeps?

Love the temp control, probably the best temp control I have ever used.

The shape is perfect and it looks awesome.

I just pray there is a V2 with better bottles, and one of the batteries swapped with the squonk bottle so the squonk bottle sits at the back of the mod where it is dead easy to squonk.

Deffo a love-hate thing going on, still the best mod I have owned .. even if also the most annoying.

I can see why these things could irritate you, the pros outweigh the cons if you can learn to live with them.

I had my Drone for a while, bottle hardness is down to preference, I prefer softer bottles as a gentle light squeeze is all you need and I have gotten used to it.

My door is fine though, I got the 'Frozen Urine' and Silver option, granted the squonk hole isn't the best but it's a flaw I can live with compared to its many pros.

I use the Vandy Vape Pyro V2 on mine so you don't need to squonk as often, there is a V3 out at the moment so will likely upgrade to that.
(the Gold version matches the urine too)

I just pray there is a V2 with better bottles, and one of the batteries swapped with the squonk bottle so the squonk bottle sits at the back of the mod where it is dead easy to squonk.

Sorry I forgot to address this point.
I think they could improve the door but unlikely to see the bottle position changing as it's quite a feat how they have manage to do it already, there is already a slight bend in the squonk tube and the place it at the rear would mean a longer tube with a double kink, knowing how big the DNA 250c board is leaves little room to improve anything in the chassis, they would have to move the 510 connection which would add ugliness to it.

Regarding bottles, if you can source them, the old Therion bottle with air vent was the best I found. There's another bottle that @Vapaneezer Scrooge put me on to with the same type of cap. They're ideal if you use a refill bottle instead of removing squonk bottle to refill.

I have mine here and still haven't used it. Bargain on ecigone if the 20% off works. And of course it is the best chip out there due to replay.
My advice is look around for other bottles that are the same size. The door, mm not just the drone but i have had lots of squon kers similar, the door removes with your thumb in the hole. My advice is use the drone at home only, get something like an aspire feedlink for out and about. only £8 on cloudstix

These are the bottles I bought:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9658496

Awesome, Thankyou ! that is one of two issues sorted, dremmel needs to sort the other ;)

Almost exactly what I do, my Pico Squeeze 2 is my day tripper

Love the squeeze 2 and the Wismec Luxotic (just not the pattern) Have you had your squeeze 2 TC working? Having issues with mine, but not updated the firmware yet so not too bothered yet.

I think my ultimate squonker would be the shape of the VV Pulse but with the DNA chip.

Awesome, Thankyou ! that is one of two issues sorted, dremmel needs to sort the other ;)

Love the squeeze 2 and the Wismec Luxotic (just not the pattern) Have you had your squeeze 2 TC working? Having issues with mine, but not updated the firmware yet so not too bothered yet.

I think my ultimate squonker would be the shape of the VV Pulse but with the DNA chip.
Something like hcigar inbox with DNA c series would be nice...

Well if you look at the pulse they got the shape and layout perfect, it is nice in the hand and the squonk is so easy, the fire button is perfect, duel battery.. and it is good for lefties as well. Shame it has become known for mechanical issues.

You imagine that shape and layout but without the issues and a DNA chip .... now I would buy that for sure.

All this makes it sound like I'm not happy with the drone, but I really am.. but thanks to above.. bottles ordered and dremmel primmed.

Can't comment on the inbox ..never seen one TBH.

Back
Top Bottom