What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Centaurus

I got one.. really like it. But i prefer the feel of the therion which has more rounded edges. Guess I'll get used to it. The dna 250 is fun to play with though.

I got one.. really like it. But i prefer the feel of the therion which has more rounded edges. Guess I'll get used to it. The dna 250 is fun to play with though.

What colour did you get? How is the paint finish on it? Is the fire button clicky or squishy?

I got the Stabwood one lovely finish well made buttons are good clicky love the replay on it works well

I like mine a lot. Very small and dinky though, compared to my other mods and feels like it gets lost in my hand. Still, very ergonomic and handsome to look at:
q6jG4wf.jpg

I've had mine about a month or so and it is a great mod, clicky buttons and the finish seems good on it so far.

20200913_211159.jpg

Either you lot have massive hands or it's smaller than i would of thought, i assumed it was bigger.

It's the biggest mod i use.. i think we should rename the forum planet of the giants [emoji16]

Lol! I am a bit of a unit but no giant by any means (6’3”). Seriously though, it’s diddy and very light. My smallest mod by far. As a comparison it’s only slightly smaller than the wife’s voopoo drag but somehow feels and looks much smaller.

Back
Top Bottom