What's new

Looking to change my daily

DL04LRL

Postman
So currently as my daily I’m using a paranormal dna250c ... but honestly I’m getting a little bored of it .. I have a few mech mods , a few other regulated mods and I seem to go through phases with them I like a mech when I’m home as I can’t stand dripping on the go ... I like a regulated for in the car with a nice big tank with loads of juice so hot that covered ... so I have the dna250c for when I’m out and about ...

Only issue is ,, I think it’s a bit to overkill for what I need it for . I’m looking to sell the dna250c and replace it with another good mod that will fire up to about 100w depending on the coils I’m running .. 2 cell mod would be about right but I’m unsure what to go for .. any suggestions ?

Also how does one go about listing a item for sale on POTV

Hi and welcome...back! You’ll need to have 100 posts under your belt before you can post in the classifieds.

Good luck on the mod. I’m sure lots of good ones will be suggested

Hi and welcome...back! You’ll need to have 100 posts under your belt before you can post in the classifieds.

Good luck on the mod. I’m sure lots of good ones will be suggested
Thank you for the swift reply I shall have to bang away at that hahah

Just don't spam as it'll get your count reset, get involved and the count will be there before you know it.

I’m not one to spam just to make up the numbers ... been a few threads I could of spammed but honestly not worth the battery power in my phone just to unlock the sales department hahhaha

Thank you for the words of wisdom tho good sir

So currently as my daily I’m using a paranormal dna250c ... but honestly I’m getting a little bored of it .. I have a few mech mods , a few other regulated mods and I seem to go through phases with them I like a mech when I’m home as I can’t stand dripping on the go ... I like a regulated for in the car with a nice big tank with loads of juice so hot that covered ... so I have the dna250c for when I’m out and about ...

Only issue is ,, I think it’s a bit to overkill for what I need it for . I’m looking to sell the dna250c and replace it with another good mod that will fire up to about 100w depending on the coils I’m running .. 2 cell mod would be about right but I’m unsure what to go for .. any suggestions ?

Also how does one go about listing a item for sale on POTV
Hi Fella,

to answer your question, for me personally the best normal mod on the market is the Drag 2. Out of all of the ones i have covered, that still is my go to for general use away from review items. There is slight battery door movement on it but espescially the platinum, you dont get any paint issues now with the platnum coating and it fits nice in the hand. the mod is very simplistic and gene chip inside is one of the best away from your DNA type chips.

A few others to suggest if that doesnt appeal to you;

Vapelustion Hannya - design wise it is gorgeous and performs well, just a little bigger (review coming this weekend actually if anyone is interested)

Ijoy Shogun- lower battery life but performs well and feels nice, slightly bigger than the drag

Voopoo alpha Zip- powered by gene chip also, different design and metal body, good option if you dont like the drag design.

Hi Fella,

to answer your question, for me personally the best normal mod on the market is the Drag 2. Out of all of the ones i have covered, that still is my go to for general use away from review items. There is slight battery door movement on it but espescially the platinum, you dont get any paint issues now with the platnum coating and it fits nice in the hand. the mod is very simplistic and gene chip inside is one of the best away from your DNA type chips.

A few others to suggest if that doesnt appeal to you;

Vapelustion Hannya - design wise it is gorgeous and performs well, just a little bigger (review coming this weekend actually if anyone is interested)

Ijoy Shogun- lower battery life but performs well and feels nice, slightly bigger than the drag

Voopoo alpha Zip- powered by gene chip also, different design and metal body, good option if you dont like the drag design.
Thank you very much for your input. I do like the drag and I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on the board ... just the voo I’m struggling with. But I may actually take a dive on this . Price wise they ain’t to expensive so always worth a pun

Thanks again for your information

Thank you very much for your input. I do like the drag and I’ve heard a lot of good reviews on the board ... just the voo I’m struggling with. But I may actually take a dive on this . Price wise they ain’t to expensive so always worth a pun

Thanks again for your information

Yeah, if you do go for it then i will give you a few pointers ahead of getting one;

• Drag 2 paint does come off. fix that by buying a wrap for it , whereas the platnum (although more expensive right now) doesnt have that issue.
  • Original drag and drag 2 are similar, So there is not a major difference between the two if you went for it. The drag 1 is bigger and bulkier, only real difference
  • the FIT options on the drag 2 , don't bother with them! they are like pre set wattages that you will never need as they won't ever be compatible with what you are using on top
Other than that its a very simple mod to use, no in depth menu system to get lost in and great battery life. The alpha zip is pretty much the same mod with a different name!

Thank you .. so basically platinum one is the one to go for .. the sale of my paranormal dna250c will offset the cost of that so that’s not really a issue ... also as they are better than your run of the mill yeehheeeeee 2million watt single 18650 mod (hahah) thennim good with that and you seem to be rather knowledgeable in the voopoo world so I may take a squizzzzzz on one

Thank you your information was most appreciated

I'd recommend the good old Asmodus minikin v2, such a great small reliable dual 18650 mod with really good battery life. Had mine since they came out and still it's my go to mod.

Back
Top Bottom